One act you want there more than anybody

Sketchead

In that case I hope you'll cancel your ticket if they don't play and let somebody who wants to go more than you have a chance.

This. I'd suggest buying a ticket to an AC/DC tour if you want to see them, that's not the way this festival works

Jeff Buckley

Bimble Inn

Thursday evening

Sunset

He talks to me and Annie Clark about how he faked his death, over organic solar-powered cider

He then plays Grace (solo acoustic) in its entirety before being joined on stage by Morrissey for a joint rendition of I Know It's Over

I go home before the festival proper has even begun

Happy

Jeff Buckley

Bimble Inn

Thursday evening

Sunset

He talks to me and Annie Clark about how he faked his death, over organic solar-powered cider

He then plays Grace (solo acoustic) in its entirety before being joined on stage by Morrissey for a joint rendition of I Know It's Over

I go home before the festival proper has even begun

Happy

More realistic than Daft Punk

New Order

Depeche Mode ( I sooooooo soooooo wish more than anything else)

I’m very on board with this. I mentioned it a while ago and was assured that Depeche are big enough to headline. Wasn’t really sure about their popularity and I definitely feel it would be a bit of a ‘who?’ choice with people of my age, although everyone knows the songs.

Would the Other stage be too small of a slot, in contrast?