Sketchead

One act you want there more than anybody

Didn’t get a ticket, so other than me being there, Bowie would be the dream. I’d love Radiohead too, but I’m not really that bothered as part of me would rather stay away from the main stage headliners and spend all of my time at West Holts/Park anyway.

Maybe an act I might not ordinarily go out of my way to see. Janelle Monae or Patti Smith would be great. No idea if they’re realistic.

Fleetwood Mac

Prince

Kate Bush

Bowie

From the unrealistic pile

And Frank Turner, Royal Blood and Ash from the more likely one

Totally unrealistic ... Pulp please. Relive my youth, and to see Jarvis at Glastonbury yes please. Not everyone cup of tea but would float my boat

Fleetwood Mac would be the cherry on the icing on the cake! Seen Bowie Radiohead and most other 'big names' at previous Glasto's (lucky me)! Red Hot Chili's would be amazing too :music:

Fleetwood Mac

The National

Thom Yorke solo acoustic

Edited by fowls

Well if this is anything to go by, it looks like you witnessed a top show (back in the day where Maynard would be a frontman)

Maynard also made an appearance with Rage Against The Machine on the pyramid that year too. I think its on YouTube somewhere.

Fleetwood Mac/Radiohead (not sure whether RH are realistic or not), Unrealistically it would be Zeppelin of course! Would happily take a Jimmy Page set though!