One act you want there more than anybody

Sketchead

Is it good then? Nearly bought it today but it's a bit pricey and thought it a risk as not heard owt off it.

It's brilliant I think. Some of the songs are as good as SFA (almost) at their best I reckon. It's definitely my favourite solo album of his.

There are a couple of duds mind.

The cd is seven quid on amazon yer tight get (or are you talking vinyl?).

Seven quid is a slap up three course meal to a Yorkshireman!!

I rarely buy cds now and the vinyl is twenty odd quid in local record shop. I got blood money for fifteen instead as knew that wasn't a gamble.

I'll get that next time I'm in - and blame you if it's shit.

Ps I'd never buy music from amazon now. Would always buy from local independant here or in Leeds.

It's very definitely not shit, honest!

Fair enough about amazon. I assumed there were no decent record shops in yorkshire....

Vinyl and tickets bought yesterday. Vinyl comes with a CD included as well, so the £20 not as bad as first feared. Will be going on the turntable as soon as shine on you Crazy diamond finishes.

The bill for tickets and record will be heading your way if it's shite :sarcastic:

good stuff. Stick with it, I think a couple of the early ones are a bit crap on first listen but they grow on you........