One act you want there more than anybody

Sketchead

Wouldn't mind seeing Babyshambles, haven't seen them at a festival for a few years.

Fat White Family and Cage The Elephant are 2 others I really want to see again.

I'm not overly bothered by the headliners and I'm hoping there will be a few more bands I want to see on the smaller stages this year.

According to her on twitter, she pulled out last minute this year.

I really hope she plays next year, in terms of pop she's brought out one of the 'better' pop albums i've heard.

This stuff for the hunger games sounds nice too

YESSSS I thought she was gonna b here this year! Hope she is next year :)

Seen the Chemical brothers 3 times. They have not moved on. Even the same visuals at gigs. I'd go and enjoy it (like I did in 2011) but if they clash with someone decent, I'd proobably give them a miss.

Saw them a few years back at V fest but the tent wasn't the best and neither was the company to be honest so I`d like another viewing

Saw them a few years back at V fest but the tent wasn't the best and neither was the company to be honest so I`d like another viewing

I've never seen them, but remember seeing the most recent Glasto footage at home thinking I have to see that for myself

Can't believe 10 pages and only 1 mention of ELO page 7. However very lucky to see the Hyde Park concert recently so would not choose them. Didn't go this year so would love to see John Grant. Would love Simon and Garfunkel but the reports on here aren't great and Paul Simon wasn't great when he played. So in conclusion I'm not that fussed really, sorry.

Seen the Chemical brothers 3 times. They have not moved on. Even the same visuals at gigs. I'd go and enjoy it (like I did in 2011) but if they clash with someone decent, I'd proobably give them a miss.

They were amazing in 2011. Was right at the front the visuals and sound was fantastic. They didn't disappoint . Would definitely see them again