One act you want there more than anybody

Sketchead

I see a few people saying Tool.

Tool are an incredible band, but not an open air festival band, need to be seen indoors (preferably in a small venue) where can see the visuals as intended.

I was lucky to see them play at barrowlands ...what a gig!

(Also fortunate to see a perfect circle (although it was in the Garage!)

Tremendous frontman.

Tool were great at Glastonbury a number of years ago on The Other (at the time NME) stage. Would love to see them at the festival again.

I'd love to see Prince. I've seen pretty much everyone I can think of at the festival that I've wanted to see from James Brown to Rolling Stones to Dolly Parton! Prince is one of the last people on my Glastonbury wish list.

No one can top Lana Del Rey for me this year, but I think FM or Queen would be incredible... after a few beers I might forget that it's not Freddie Mercury.

For you to forget its not Freddie Mercury, Id say 2 tonnes of Ketamine is needed rather than a few beers

Edited by FuzzyDunlop
  • Upvote 3

Carter USM would have been amazing but are finishing in November this year(going to both farewell gigs) headlined Pyramid stage in 92 when it was a festival for crusties and not an annoying flag in sight :)

Would love to see The Wonder Stuff, Ned's Atonic Dustbin and Pop Will Eat Itself get a look in next year too somewhere. 90's revival.

The Stone Roses, Foo Fighters and Happy Monday's ideal for me too although it's going to be superb whoever plays

Edited by wozwebs

For you to forget its not Freddie Mercury, Id say 2 tonnes of Ketamine is needed rather than a few beers

Probably right

queen and fleetwood mac are maybe the two worst headliners for me personally i would hate it especially queen with adam lambert emily wont let it happen i have faith in her taste

I couldn't see Queen headlining but it doesn't mean they can't appear somewhere on the bill, if their egos will allow it

I suspect he might be in the south east corner again next year. I missed out as I didn't want to spend the night queuing up for it

I think if he tours again it will be a proper tour, Aphex Twin said in an interview recently that he won't be DJing as Aphex Twin any more and with his recent album Syro he has all the instruments and effects listed on the cover, this suggests that he might be doing a proper live show with keyboards, synths and visuals to match no doubt.

It would have to be in a marquee though unless its dark at night for an outdoor stage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9Iy-bPwplA

Edited by Frrrraaappp head

This is so true. 1/2 of Queen playing would be a tough one for me. I am such a big fan, especially of the first 5 albums (then they went a bit shit) but they should have retired the name the day Freddie died.

If they were headlining, would I go to see them? I would enjoy the music..... I really don't know