Latitude 2015

5co77ie

Just booked tickets for next year, will be my first time at Lattitude. Me, the wife and our two kids who will be 6 and 8 come festival time, I honestly cant wait.

You have made a good decision, you may have just purchased tickets to the one festival, but in years to come you'll remember this as signing up to may years at Latitude.

[chants] One of us. One of us. One of us.....

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just booked tickets for next year, will be my first time at Lattitude. Me, the wife and our two kids who will be 6 and 8 come festival time, I honestly cant wait.

You will have a great time. We first went in 2010 and have been every year since, will be going again in 2015.

Your kids will love it, very child friendly.

My 16th birthday is 8 days after the festival, my friends are all saying just to get a child ticket and ask a random adult to pretend they're with me. I was just wondering if anyone else has been in this position before and what they did? Any advice would be much appreciated

My 16th birthday is 8 days after the festival, my friends are all saying just to get a child ticket and ask a random adult to pretend they're with me. I was just wondering if anyone else has been in this position before and what they did? Any advice would be much appreciated

I take it you mean for a teen ticket. You do need to enter with an adult I'm afraid.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like this might be it then...Hopefully the ten from the first festival will be good...

I don't think it's nailed on with Bjork, she could quite easily headline end of the road or green man festivals.

Hopefully she won't do end of the road as I can't do that date.

In 2013 we got up early to get off site before the traffic, then just drove out to a random quiet beach and lovely relax before tackling the long drive back up north. Couldn't tell you where it was, because we just blindly drove until finding somewhere, but we had to pass through Lowestoft shortly after leaving, took us about half an hour to get there. It was a nice sunny morning, we had a cup of tea and a paddle, listened to the radio for news of our future unelected head of state being born. Lovely time, probably give it a go again this year.

Hi everyone

We are coming from Istanbul, and It will be our first time at Latitude

After the festival (on monday), do you suggest that we go to the Southwold Beach for a day? Or are there any other beaches that we might visit?

Cheers

You do mean by car ?
it is possible provided you leave by the east exit { Red Gate } - look for sign to A12 { south }
Henham Park to Southwold 5 miles
Henham Park to Lowestoft 15 miles
I drove to Southwold using the A1095 when the festival was on just to buy some fish and chips and see what it was like - the roads were very quiet but again that was while the festival was on. Once on that road you cant get lost as it only goes to Southwold.
On the Monday I tend to leave around 8 or 9am and the traffic is not all that bad heading back to London.
if you leave by the west exit { Green Gate } you will be on the A145 and there may be Police controlling the traffic and more than likely they will send cars South down the A12 or the A1095 road may be blocked for cars heading North up the A12 so really its crucial to leave by Red Gate.
some of the crew will dive down to the local Pub's - they claim they keep finding new ones.
I am not really a beach person and that coast is a bit wild but as you will be in the area then why not.

RoadMap_02.jpg

In 2013 we got up early to get off site before the traffic, then just drove out to a random quiet beach and lovely relax before tackling the long drive back up north. Couldn't tell you where it was, because we just blindly drove until finding somewhere, but we had to pass through Lowestoft shortly after leaving, took us about half an hour to get there. It was a nice sunny morning, we had a cup of tea and a paddle, listened to the radio for news of our future unelected head of state being born. Lovely time, probably give it a go again this year.

You do mean by car ?
it is possible provided you leave by the east exit { Red Gate } - look for sign to A12 { south }
Henham Park to Southwold 5 miles
Henham Park to Lowestoft 15 miles
I drove to Southwold using the A1095 when the festival was on just to buy some fish and chips and see what it was like - the roads were very quiet but again that was while the festival was on. Once on that road you cant get lost as it only goes to Southwold.
On the Monday I tend to leave around 8 or 9am and the traffic is not all that bad heading back to London.
if you leave by the west exit { Green Gate } you will be on the A145 and there may be Police controlling the traffic and more than likely they will send cars South down the A12 or the A1095 road may be blocked for cars heading North up the A12 so really its crucial to leave by Red Gate.
some of the crew will dive down to the local Pub's - they claim they keep finding new ones.
I am not really a beach person and that coast is a bit wild but as you will be in the area then why not.

Thanks a lot :)