Latitude 2015

5co77ie

Well.......I got guest passes this year....BUT....i know in previous years, the collection point for tickets was also selling tickets. AND....because the 'day ticket' entrance is next to the 'guest' entrance, im pretty sure that they were also selling day tickets there on the days too.....

This is all just vague recollection, of course. And....well....my memory isnt the best....

Mean Fiddler/Festival Republic used to do the same thing at "sold out" Reading until a few years back.

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Solo wouldn't work on a large main stage.

Either would tempt me, both would force me.

THIS in a nutshell. I've always fancied Latitude but it's a bit too close to Glasto, I think, which has put me off. But yeah, both and I'd have to. If it's just one I might go for the day, mind.

Alt j playing optimus alive festival in portugal 9th july, so around and a strong bet for headliner...

From the sublime to the mundane in one easy step ;)

Latitude is absolutely lovely if you can get past the strict regiment, the tutting and the tweens.

Edit: Which, I might add, isn't really bad at all.

Being native to Manchester, lots of my rage is directed towards southern students, they are the bane of my damn life. But I find the ones at Latitude are all unwavering polite, and there for a good time without being dicks or bothering anyone. Such a lovely atmosphere, it's where I fill my tanks up full of goodwill towards the human race each year, I'd probably lose my mind without it. The security checks on the way in are a bit of a pain the arse, but a necessary evil, and security are all but invisible once you're in.

Solo wouldn't work on a large main stage.

Either would tempt me, both would force me.

Nah I didn't mean to headline, to play a smaller slot.

Edit: Although people probably wouldn't notice the difference and/or everyone who would see him with the Seeds will turn up to see him anyway, and he'd probably draw too big a crowd to play a smaller stage.

Edited by Will-2609

• 2 weeks later...

I had an absolute blast this year, possibly one of the best festivals I've ever attended, whoever is playing, I'll be tugging at the wife's coat-tails (2 weeks after glasto this year was doable, next year maybe not so) to get tickets, bad seeds, national, b+s, fuck yes, those three would definitely see me attend