Fleetwood Mac 2015

Matt42

Anyone reckon they've been booked for BST?

hadn't thought of that. maybe they have and it falls directly in the middle of Glastonbury (on the Saturday) and didn't want to do two huge shows in two days (haven't seen their tour itinerary so unsure whether they usually play shows on consecutive days)

hadn't thought of that. maybe they have and it falls directly in the middle of Glastonbury (on the Saturday) and didn't want to do two huge shows in two days (haven't seen their tour itinerary so unsure whether they usually play shows on consecutive days)

surely they can squeeze out 2 shows the lazy gits! its just such a good opportunity i cant believe they wouldnt take advantage of it while they still can, them prob being the most popular they will be and glastonbury being its most popular it has ever been AND them touring at the moment....sales increase could be immense

surely they can squeeze out 2 shows the lazy gits! its just such a good opportunity i cant believe they wouldnt take advantage of it while they still can, them prob being the most popular they will be and glastonbury being its most popular it has ever been AND them touring at the moment....sales increase could be immense

yeah if they don't end up playing i'm very interested to see what special circumstances have led to them being unavailable, considering them playing has been almost three years in the making now

i'd like to say that come 2016 it'll be too late for them, but i'm sure they'll still be at the top of the rumours

• Upvote 1

I hope not! Hyde Park is such a pile of shite venue. Any outdoor gig where there's a special area for rich folk to get the best view stinks in my opinion. Seated gigs, the best ones will always cost more but standing should be a free for all :)

...and the sound there makes me pull my "smelling a fart in a lift" face.

They cut the maximum decibel level in Hyde Park from a pathetically low 75dB to 73dB!! :lol:

As a comparison, a TV at normal volume is about 71dB. As is the average vacuum cleaner. A dishwasher is slightly higher. My food blender runs at 88dB!

What do they bother having gigs there?!

thank you for measuring the dB level of your food processor, it dont half paint a picture

Edited by neil999
  • Upvote 1

I can't remember a time where Michael eavis had publically ruled out a band, and they've headlined anyway...

Unless there's a time I'm clearly wrong, when Michael says something specific (like *** are not headlining) they usually don't.

Wasn't there a lot of no/unavailable comments for The Rolling Stones in the lead up to 2013?