Kendrick Lamar

kalifire

3 hours ago, SomeoneListeningIn said:

A third London date hopefully makes Wireless less likely. Come on R&L!

If people are still looking for standing tickets, amazon tickets are still selling them. £85 in total with all the fees. (Don’t know what it was with axs and ticketmaster with all the fees though)

https://tickets.amazon.co.uk/dp/B076D9VJZW/kendrick-lamar?ref_=thr_sr_1&showtime=2018-02-20T18:30:00.000Z&quantity=1#options

Edited by aidenlangan95

17 minutes ago, aidenlangan95 said:

If people are still looking for standings tickets, amazon tickets are still selling them. £85 in total with all the fees. (Don’t know what it was with axs and ticketmaster with all the fees though)

https://tickets.amazon.co.uk/dp/B076D9VJZW/kendrick-lamar?ref_=thr_sr_1&showtime=2018-02-20T18:30:00.000Z&quantity=1#options

yooo thanks, I got one!!! anyone used amazon tickets before?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
55 minutes ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

My ticket has arrived!

Any other efesters going to the MEN gig? I'm going solo (unless my mate caves and buys a mad expensive ticket) so would be nice to have a meet up with

Hope you find a Kendrick pal, LAWN.

Sadly I can't help, though will see him in Birmingham with a couple of members of this parish.

The double bill with JB should be smashing.

Ben

• 3 weeks later...
On 18/01/2018 at 9:29 AM, CaledonianGonzo said:

Gonna be bummed if the setlist for this is suddenly swamped with Black Panther jams.

This isn't gonna happen, is it?

I'm already making do with the fact that the setlist will be so heavy on DAMN (my least favourite album of his).

1 hour ago, ConorC said:

This isn't gonna happen, is it?

I'm already making do with the fact that the setlist will be so heavy on DAMN (my least favourite album of his).

It's called the DAMN tour so I wouldn't have thought so. I really liked DAMN but I stumped up the cash because of the left over hype from TPAB so hopefully we get more than 2 songs from that. Shame he never properly toured with it, wouldn't have been easy though I guess. He's a studio cat at heart.

4 minutes ago, priest17 said:

It's called the DAMN tour so I wouldn't have thought so. I really liked DAMN but I stumped up the cash because of the left over hype from TPAB so hopefully we get more than 2 songs from that. Shame he never properly toured with it, wouldn't have been easy though I guess. He's a studio cat at heart.

I saw him in Dublin a couple of years back when he was touring it. He couldn't do a better setlist for my tastes than this now because of DAMN.

Screen Shot 2018-02-06 at 10.59.04.png

19 minutes ago, TheBurns said:

Fantastic last night in Dublin, he looked like he really enjoyed it. Felt bad for James Blake the crowd was constantly chatting during him, he must have expected that though.

Is it worth dragging my mates along for Jamesy boy then? They're not mad into him and I've seen him plenty before, scurity is mad in Manchester is mental as well so don't wanna turn up at peak times.

Glad to hear it was good last night, I'm buzzin'. Set list looked good as well, puts to bed any rumours of a Black Panther heavy set.