Kendrick Lamar

kalifire

47 minutes ago, supreme said:

You should of all tried on the instagram competition, they announced winners yesterday with i believe 25 pairs available but i swear there was only like 10 entries max!

Clearly that's what I should have done. I've got a bit of a thing against competitions that make you post promotional stuff on social media. But for a special Kendrick gig it seems pretty well worth it.

I went to a special Blur gig at the 100 Club a few years ago that Converse put on. The gig was free and we got free t-shirts so I can't complain too much about the promotional stuff, but we got given these weird wristbands with chips in them that connected to facebook to tell everyone that you were at the 100 Club watching Blur presented by Converse. Creepy as fuck. 

8 minutes ago, somecoolusername said:

Clearly that's what I should have done. I've got a bit of a thing against competitions that make you post promotional stuff on social media. But for a special Kendrick gig it seems pretty well worth it.

I went to a special Blur gig at the 100 Club a few years ago that Converse put on. The gig was free and we got free t-shirts so I can't complain too much about the promotional stuff, but we got given these weird wristbands with chips in them that connected to facebook to tell everyone that you were at the 100 Club watching Blur presented by Converse. Creepy as fuck. 

I would of loved to have gone to that blur gig :( regardless though that facebook chip sounds very weird!

On 10 March 2016 at 10:54 PM, Mezhyp1 said:

I've won tickets to Sbtrkt, Chance The Rapper and Hudson Hohawke in the last couple of years, should enter things more often I don't do it enough 

i've gotta ask - do you spell Hudson Mohawke's name incorrectly on purpose or do you actually think he's called Hudson Hohawke? or is there in fact a second artist called Hudson Hohawke... perhaps a Hudson Mohawke tribe act?

15 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

i've gotta ask - do you spell Hudson Mohawke's name incorrectly on purpose or do you actually think he's called Hudson Hohawke? or is there in fact a second artist called Hudson Hohawke... perhaps a Hudson Mohawke tribe act?

Do u know, I've never noticed myself spelling it wrongly before, I've just checked back on Twitter and had to delete a couple of tweets due to this mistake, I can only presume my phone doesn't like HudMo and autocorrect changes it