Possibly going alone :D

Tonjet90

Heey guys and gals!

Me and a friend coming over from Norway were supposed to go together from Dublin on Thursday.
It may seem as she cannot attend after all due to College..
As for me, I really do wanna go! Is there anyone who are interested in meeting up and sharing this absolute grand experience together?

I have not been there before, and have absolutely no clue what I am attending to. Haha..

Hey, my name is Kelly, i'm 20 and from Nottingham (UK). I was going to go on my own but have now found someone online to go with =) If you want you could join our camp =) We go tomorrow.. You could meet up with us on Thursday =)

Edited by Kelz777

Hey, my name is Kelly, i'm 20 and from Nottingham (UK). I was going to go on my own but have now found someone online to go with =) If you want you could join our camp =) We go tomorrow.. You could meet up with us on Thursday =)

Hi!

Thank you for your reply! That would be grand!

How would we find eachother ? My sence of directions is brilliant when i have been a place for a couple of hours, so i have absolutely no suggestions on how and where to meet up yet .. :)

Are you flying from Dublin Airport on Thursday? Me and my gf are flying Ryanair out that morning.

Yes in fact i am ! Guess you will find me lost at Dublin Airport then ! :D

My only concern is my luggage.. Shit, i only ordered hand luggage.. May regret that now bringin a tent and all alone ! hahah

Yes in fact i am ! Guess you will find me lost at Dublin Airport then ! :D

My only concern is my luggage.. Shit, i only ordered hand luggage.. May regret that now bringin a tent and all alone ! hahah

I've brought my tent in my hand luggage before so it can be done. Aye yeah I'll keep an eye out anyways!

Well I would love to expand my camp of two =) Thinking of camping in Orange =) If you wanna send me a PM I can give you some contact details and we could ring each other there? Let me know =)

so, there is color codes in the camping? What is the difference between orange and blue ex?

dont worry to much about going on ya own ya sure to meet loads of like minded people :) lol im going on my own to im 32 male n im gonna feel like a lost boy in a supermarket lol

I do feel like that aswell! xD i am not really worried, i do have something going on here now! my only concern is the flight and to cancell 1 person coming and so on tho. baaaarh so much stress

• 11 months later...

Hey guys!

Technically I'm not going alone, in fact I know a lot of people going from University and what not.

However, I'll end up doing my own thing (if anybody wants to spontaneously meet) and also I am travelling from London alone. So if anybody is doing the same and hasn't booked a train ticket yet, I'll be on the 10:30am from Kings Cross on Thursday and returning at 13:15 on the Monday.

That being said, if you still don't have anywhere to camp you're more than welcome to come pitch up next to me and the people I'm supposed to be meeting (2 guys, 4 girls), the more the merrier! Providing there's room left.

Have a good weekend all!

Heey guys and gals! 

Me and a friend coming over from Norway were supposed to go together from Dublin on Thursday. 

It may seem as she cannot attend after all due to College.. 

As for me, I really do wanna go! Is there anyone who are interested in meeting up and sharing this absolute grand experience together?

I have not been there before, and have absolutely no clue what I am attending to. Haha..

Hey...

Im going alone... would u mind if i join u? :)

Pelumi.... :)