Secret 'Arena' Band

Spud001

Powered by Songkick, which is basically the Wikipedia of gig listings.

I feel bad about shooting your first post down though :P Welcome to the party :beach:

KoRn would be a great booking. If only it was on the main stage. It really surprises me that they've never been booked, they're a band that would have gone down really well at any point up until the last couple of years I think. Considering how freakin' huge they were late 90s/early 00s.

Edited by Andre91

Oh man the XX on the lock up after band of skulls :D that would be the best :D (i know multible parts of that dream are impossible)

Yes they are. Lock Up isn't on the day that Band Of Skulls are playing but it doesn't matter as they playing FR (unless you meant it to be on a different stage after Band Of Skulls but Of Mice & Men will be playing) and I don't think the XX would play the Lock Up/Pit at all :P