guypjfreak

Lazy bastards!

I hate the stories of, 'well I just strolled up to the computer at 9:05 after waking up a little late and immediately got tickets'

ARGGHHHH

ha ha ha, back in 2011, I tried at 9, then went to church then tried at noon, and got through. Those were the days. 27 minutes now...

Celebrating with bacon sarnies now- 6 tickets at 9.17 with 3G tethered to iPad ! Was shaking trying to put details in tho as no sign of booking page on any other device or any of the other 5 people trying for us in different locations. Talk about pressure! 17th Glastonbury awaits with 3 regulars and 2 newbies :)

gutted, 3rd year in a row ive missed out. got all the way to the registration details and then it crashed when i clicked proceed, 10 mins later it sold out after not letting me near the page again.

im never going to get to glastonbury

Work with oxfam mate, I did that the last 2 years and had a brilliant time

Worried by the silence of some regulars this morning. Glad Neil got them today, it was a travesty last year. Floor Filler is destined for success in April, October ticket day is too square for his tastes now. I nervously await a report from some other users.

Worried by the silence of some regulars this morning. Glad Neil got them today, it was a travesty last year. Floor Filler is destined for success in April, October ticket day is too square for his tastes now. I nervously await a report from some other users.

You get one alright?

Didn't get near a booking page.

Then one friend said they'd got a page and were putting my details in.

Then another friend said they'd out my details in but they were showing as used, which I thought was due to the first one.

Then the first friend said they were waiting for another friend's details before entering the order.

Then SOLD OUT!

Totally gutted - what a cock up!

Then - about 5 minutes later, a third friend rings to say they've got our tickets!

Yay! We're going to Glastonbury! What a roller coaster!

• Upvote 1