guypjfreak

What are people's soundtracks to this torture? I have De Stijl on full blast right now on the train to London.

Immediately prior to getting tickets I throw on a bit of Jurassic 5 then during the crucial window, all sounds are off to aid concentration and focus.

Total silence while the master prepares his F5ing finger..

edit - that does sound wrong on a number of levels I think....

Edited by jeffie

i have a feeling 2015 wont be my year for getting tickets :suicide:

last few times weve had 5-8 people trying for tickets, this year folk have said they dont fancy it,

so just two of us going this time by the looks of things, and only me trying get tickets

All sorted until virgin broadband decides to go off this afternoon!!! Have been on hold for 15 mins on phone! May have to ask neighbour for her wi- fi code and use 3G tethering at this rate!!! Stress levels just when through roof!! Aaghh!!!!

Posted last year, I can't remember by whom:

"eFestivals hear me! It is true what many of you have heard, SeeTickets have gathered an army and as I speak that army is getting quicker at processing tickets. Believe me when I say we have a difficult time ahead of us but if we are to be prepared for it we must first shed our fear of it. I stand here before you now truly unafraid! Why? Because I believe something you do not? No! I stand here without fear because I remember. I remember that I am here not because of the path that lay before me but because of the path that lies behind me! I remember that for 14 years we have fought these ticket systems! I remember that for 14 years they have purchased new servers to destroy our hope of getting tickets and after a decade of war I remember that which matters most! We are still here! Tonight let us send a message to that server! Let us shake these websites! Tonight let us tremble these wires of plastic, copper and light signals! Let us be heard from router to server! Tonight let us make them remember, this is eFestivals and we are not afraid!"

:cool:

Edited by JayBalls
  • Upvote 3

Posted last year, I can't remember by whom:

"eFestivals hear me! It is true what many of you have heard, SeeTickets have gathered an army and as I speak that army is getting quicker at processing tickets. Believe me when I say we have a difficult time ahead of us but if we are to be prepared for it we must first shed our fear of it. I stand here before you now truly unafraid! Why? Because I believe something you do not? No! I stand here without fear because I remember. I remember that I am here not because of the path that lay before me but because of the path that lies behind me! I remember that for 14 years we have fought these ticket systems! I remember that for 14 years they have purchased new servers to destroy our hope of getting tickets and after a decade of war I remember that which matters most! We are still here! Tonight let us send a message to that server! Let us shake these websites! Tonight let us tremble these wires of plastic, copper and light signals! Let us be heard from router to server! Tonight let us make them remember, this is eFestivals and we are not afraid!"

:cool:

Not bad for a stoner :-)

i have a feeling 2015 wont be my year for getting tickets :suicide:

last few times weve had 5-8 people trying for tickets, this year folk have said they dont fancy it,

so just two of us going this time by the looks of things, and only me trying get tickets

I feel the same. I'm the only one out of our group who has ever managed to get through and twice that was on the phone. No success at all online in recent years. I missed out last year as I was working on Ticket Day and had no Wifi access. Only one of our group of 6 is trying tomorrow apart from me so I fear the worst!

A rare Saturday night when hubby and I have a weekend off together (usually only happens once every 22 weeks) and we have decided not to go out and not to drink tonight!!!!! Whats that all about?????? We decided clear heads needed for tomorrow am.

Good luck everyone and see you on the other side in a field in June x

If anyone can help hears out details.

Will bacs the money ASAP with a little extra for your help! Wish you all luck for tomorrow!!

RH13 5HD

RH13 6EQ

RH13 0PH

RH13 6EQ

RH12 4TX

RH12 4TX

A rare Saturday night when hubby and I have a weekend off together (usually only happens once every 22 weeks) and we have decided not to go out and not to drink tonight!!!!! Whats that all about?????? We decided clear heads needed for tomorrow am.

Good luck everyone and see you on the other side in a field in June x

That's dedication!! I've had to have a few drinks to calm my nerves, best of luck.

If anyone can help hears out details.

Will bacs the money ASAP with a little extra for your help! Wish you all luck for tomorrow!!

RH13 5HD

RH13 6EQ

RH13 0PH

RH13 6EQ

RH12 4TX

RH12 4TX

I appreciate you want tix mate but probably not a good idea to put your postcode on an open web forum such as this......

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

good luck everyone

• Upvote 1