guypjfreak

Just wittering now, out of nervousness.

Last year it was the usual page not available for the first 10 minutes, then a page got through. You got to choose your location and day, and then entered your details. After I entered mine, I noticed that the site was really speedy, and that you could choose locations easily but would come up with sold out. This was probably the stage where some locations were sold out but not others. At about 6.25 the 'sold out' message appeared.

So it's going to be quick, either way. I attended ME's Q&A last year and I'm pretty sure he said 400,000 people were applying. This figure feels right to me, there will be same number this year as well I reckon. Demand will take a hit from those put off by the relatively bad weather last year and the Arcade Fire headline slot instead of a classic blockbuster artist, but will be bolstered from increased international interest in the festival.

I might try and get a ticket tonight to try to see how hard it is in preparation for sunday

don't wanna sound like a bellend but if you're doing it just to see how hard it is don't bother because it just makes more traffic for those actually trying to get a coach ticket

• Upvote 5