guypjfreak

Got my email saying my photo is allowed :D never done this before but going to give it a go. Hope luck is on my side!!!

Does anyone know what Info is needed for tonight (regarding bank details really)

EDIT- im a little confused, do i need to pay coach money (£64 from Leeds) and £50 deposit today???

Yeah, full coach price plus 50 quid. Bank details would be name, long card number, expiry, security number and address. Before that you just need regards number and postcode.

Good luck!

Yeah, full coach price plus 50 quid. Bank details would be name, long card number, expiry, security number and address. Before that you just need regards number and postcode.

Good luck!

Shite. I dont have that much :( will need to go call in some debts or something :fie:

my guess is that the top level glastonbury.seetickets.com URL now has a redirect on it to go to the Registration page to prevent it being opened...this is probably so that they can enable the database links to the booking engine without us all getting in there and buying up tickets now.

that redirect will probably be changed to point to the coach ticket page this evening...and then to the main booking page we have seen on sunday.

After this year most of our gang decided to give 2015 a miss. Three of them will be spending the week canoeing in Scotland. I was fairly minded to skip a year too but as T Day approaches two of us have decided to let SeeTickets and their computer system decide if we'll be going or not.

Solution: laptop on the shitter. You know it makes sense.

Imagine the relief if you timed the "drop" with securing your ticket?!

Anyway just tried from a page I had left open whee you enter your registration numbers from the cyclists unfair advantage period and just got event not found :(:P

Imagine the relief if you timed the "drop" with securing your ticket?!

Anyway just tried from a page I had left open whee you enter your registration numbers from the cyclists unfair advantage period and just got event not found :(:P

Haha! 'Unfair advantage period'! I think it's a good idea, but it does leave me tempted to drive down to Pilton, leave the car, and just cycle round the corner this year. Think they'd notice? (I know this is fundamentally morally wrong, but if it's a guaranteed ticket to Glastonbury we're talking about I'm willing to cross most lines).

Haha! 'Unfair advantage period'! I think it's a good idea, but it does leave me tempted to drive down to Pilton, leave the car, and just cycle round the corner this year. Think they'd notice? (I know this is fundamentally morally wrong, but if it's a guaranteed ticket to Glastonbury we're talking about I'm willing to cross most lines).

When you turned up with 4 crates of beer on the handlebars that might give it away a bit.

Got my email saying my photo is allowed :D never done this before but going to give it a go. Hope luck is on my side!!!

Does anyone know what Info is needed for tonight (regarding bank details really)

EDIT- im a little confused, do i need to pay coach money (£64 from Leeds) and £50 deposit today???

Congrats chap. I got mine this morning too, but i wont be trying until Sunday. Nerves are seriously setting in now, especially since i dont have a PC and will be doing this all on my smartphone which i am not confident about.

Just to make sure, do you enter in the reg numbers and postcode and then get entered into a queueing system? Or is it just a referesh thing?

Edited by Peter138

Does anyone know how much a national express coach from Portsmouth/Brighton to the fest costs?

Brighton is £52. There's nothing direct from Pompey. http://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/information/tickets/ticket-info/#SEECOACHES

For times pick your starting point and then use the National Express website, it has the festival as a pickable destination. Coaches start on Wednesday 24th. I didn't see any for the Tuesday.

But isn't that cos you can't buy tickets at the moment?

I wish Id done that, but waited til Sunday at 9. Not that I think it would work... Just knowing my luck after debating it, I decided against it. It probably would have

Edited by FuzzyDunlop

Does anyone know how much a national express coach from Portsmouth/Brighton to the fest costs?

Portsmouth and Brighton both cost: £49.60 (return) / £38.50 (single)

The National Express timetable for Glastonbury 2015 is available here: http://www.nationalexpress.com/Assets/uploads/pdf/Glastonbury_Timetable.pdf.pdf

But isn't that cos you can't buy tickets at the moment?

I wish Id done that, but waited til Sunday at 9. Not that I think it would work... Just knowing my luck after debating it, I decided against it. It probably would have

Yeah likely just turned off some sort of link to the event (It seems to be acepting the reg numbers though, as before during the cyclist window, it was declining them on the page).

I didn't think it was likely to work but someone mentioned the redirect URL and maybe it was place as they had linked the database together so thought it was worth a try! :P

really is an extortionate amount of money for a fucking coach ride isn't it.

is it the same system as last year where you can only pick what time you get a coach if you're travelling from london?

Yep! £68.50 from Cambridge! Its cheaper for 2 of us to take the car and stay in a nice b&b somewhere local the night before!

Yeah likely just turned off some sort of link to the event (It seems to be acepting the reg numbers though, as before during the cyclist window, it was declining them on the page).

I didn't think it was likely to work but someone mentioned the redirect URL and maybe it was place as they had linked the database together so thought it was worth a try! :P

Have you kept a second session still open with it? Because I'd try it on sunday (or tonight) if I were you

Coaches.png

Disclaimer - this may already have been answered, yes I'm lazy!

In previous years wasn't one-way coach travel an option from many more locations than just London and Bristol?

The return coaches always have lots of space as a result.

I don't understand why anyone would book one-way in any case - please explain if you know why this happens, I'm thick and old!!!!

.......but, does this mean the demand for coaches will be reduced as a result?

thoughts folks....and good luck to all of you who keep Glastonbury alive all year round on here...for both tonight and Sunday (whichever you're going for)

I had my details ready typed in on that live page. Didn't work. It's now a dead link.

I've still got mine in that page. Gonna just press submit at 7pm and see what happens. Of course with other tabs refreshing in the background, so if it doesn't work shouldn't waste any time. Either way, it's beneficial because my browser has now remember the registration details so shouldn't have to copy and paste them in again!