guypjfreak

Hey guys, I'm going to be the one to ask that annoying question: is it too late to register?? Not for me, but for my (relatively new) boyfriend who's just decided he might want to come after all. (Annoying, I know, but he's not been before. Obviously.)

Looks like registration is still open? Is it? I'll be going for coaches, mind, and I'm guessing it's way too late for that.

Hey guys, I'm going to be the one to ask that annoying question: is it too late to register?? Not for me, but for my (relatively new) boyfriend who's just decided he might want to come after all. (Annoying, I know, but he's not been before. Obviously.)

Looks like registration is still open? Is it? I'll be going for coaches, mind, and I'm guessing it's way too late for that.

Open til midnight... Be quick

So the link is http://glastonbury.seetickets.com/event/glastonbury-2015-deposits/worthy-farm/850000/

But last year was the number at the end different for camping than tipies?? if so we cannot be sure of the 850000, this may be just for the riders of bikes

Why does that link tease me so?

Still there after yesterday....

I have another question (sorry, normally I'm all over this stuff but I've been away and have just started a new job so not quite in gear):

Is the coach sale a case of £50 + full price of the coach? Anyone know how much that is?? (I honestly can't remember and to be honest it's often quicker getting an answer from you guys than trawling the official site.)

I guess it depends when you get the confirmation... Thanks so much and good luck.

Good luck too.

My strategy this year is...

2 laptops f5 away, one session opened on each. Once on the "holding page" one laptop is left to auto refresh. One is still going to be F5'd.

My internet speed is about 18mbps so by no means the fastest.

My mate and girlfriend are at theirs with 2 laptops and an ipad, with a mega fibreoptic connection (which last year got nowhere). Another mate is on a laptop with shite broadband which a year ago came up trumps.

And if the other one comes, he and his missus are on 2 laptops. They have said they'll try for us regardless, but I doubt it.

I've moved house and just tried to update my address on the Registration form, but I keep getting sent back to the 'New Registrations' page. Anyone else got the same issue?

I changed my address last week no problem. They send you a confirmation email to confirm your details are correct before it gets changed though.

Whats everyones plan of action for Sunday morning?

Think I'm going to get up at about 8, make some brekkie and a brew, make sure my laptop is charged up and internet is running okay, open up all the ticket page links I've favourited already, open see tickets page too, and wait until 9am...

You are me and I claim my 5 quid.

Apart from the fact that I won't wait until 9am. I know it's futile but I'll be refreshing at least one laptop from 8:30.

I shall also ensure all morning ablutions are completed before 8:30. You never know if See will crash again. Could be there for hours, maybe I'll have an emergency bucket on standby.

My main concern is that I'm on a stag do the previous day/night.

ive been unlucky the past 2 years in both main sale and resale. ill be sitting at my laptop at 8.30am this time with a cuppa and all my groups reg numbers ready to copy and paste whilst keeping my fingers crossed and hoping that this year i finally get lucky.

I need my Glastonbury moment. i cant do another festival instead of glastonbury this time as T in the Park was a massive let down!

i wish everyone on here the best of luck