guypjfreak

Question: does the more people you try for increase the likelihood the system will kick you off at the reg/postcode page? They say you get ten minutes access to the booking page itself but I don't know about the page before that. Is that essentially another queue page, or are you more likely to access the booking page if you get it?

It all counts as one and the same. you get a token that allows you in to the booking section for a while and all the pages therein the number of people you're trying for is irrelevant

breathe....

unless you're wearing only one sock and you click with the right button at some point - then ninjas come and give you a wedgie you'll never forget before crying "HAIL EAVIS!" and vanishing up the chimney

I'll try and word this as best as I can....

There's 7 of us trying for tickets on Wednesday, if one person gets through and enters 6 names and successfully gets the tickets, then another person from our group gets through a minute later and tries for 6 of us altering one person obviously it won't let us get duplicate tickets would the one altered still get a ticket or would they have to back and try again?

Hope that makes some sort of sense, there's 7 of us going only 2 have been before and the other 5 dont know what I'm fussing about. It'll be me who's left to do the phoning round on the day and none of them are very organised.... I'm full on stressed already!

it tells you they've been bought, it may say which ones, so just enter the last name and purchase 1.

Im already nervous about t day but having seen this on the booking page im just plain terrified "Due to the high volume of transactions, some attempts may not be successful. If your transaction is successful you will receive a confirmation email."

Can take ages to receive that email....arrrghhh. Im off to put my head in the sand.

Surely when It goes through to the page where it shows the receipt of what you've paid/bought that is confirmation of purchase. Once you've already bought the ticket for each person it won't let you buy another anyway so it'll be alright :)

I've moved house and just tried to update my address on the Registration form, but I keep getting sent back to the 'New Registrations' page. Anyone else got the same issue?

Somebody else mentioned you can't change your email address and have to get new reg. Best get your skates on, or book ticks then tell See you moved maybe.

I've moved house and just tried to update my address on the Registration form, but I keep getting sent back to the 'New Registrations' page. Anyone else got the same issue?

I've done this previously, but it was after ticket day, just to avoid any hiccups. F5 like crazy, get lucky, change your details in November. I also think you can change your email, but definitely not your photo.

I was ok till this morning, now my right shoulder is seizing up in a pre-exam nerves stylee for Sunday.

You can always change the address after ticket sales day, when the edit function reopens - it's not like they're sending the tickets out this side of Christmas