2 adult tickets and 1 0-5 child ticket for sale in devon

Mrsvictoriabryant

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Hi,

I am a newbie to efestivals.

To be honest, i registered to try to find 2 adult tickets to join friends at Beautiful days next week.

Ive been going to Glationbury festival since 1998, each year trying to encourage my wife to join the fun with a group of friends who go each year.

She has finally agreed to try "Beautuful Days", with me and the friends who i go to Glasto with, who have planned to go to B. Days for some time.

I now find myslef trying to buy tickets to join the crew, with my dear wife at this late stage!

I see you have (or had) 2 adult tickets and a 0-5 child ticket for sale. Hopefully still available?

Although i only need 2 adult tickets, i will offer to buy the child ticket also, to secure the purchase.

If they are still available, can you let me know the cost of the three please?

I am new to this, so hope it is ok for me to offer you ring to discuss?

If this is ok, please email me, and ill give my mobile, or if this is breaking any rules, please let me know the cost in this forum?

I only mention the phone opion, as i find its a quicker way to communicate and you also get a more personal interaction!

I am a genuine person, wishing to attend this event with my wife, and join a party of friends who have tickets.

As the timing is close to the event, i would offer to bring money to you and collect tickets if that's ok, which again i hope is seen as my genunine desie to secure the deal?

Yours, hoping the tickets are still available.

regards

Ashley