Benicassim 2015 July 16th - 17th - 18th & 19th

aixa

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sadly think we'll see one of Robbie Williams or pharell Williams headline (my bets pharell) I really hope I'm wrong though. Surely we'll get at least one of prodigy, disclosure, chemical brothers or knife party as dance acts or even headliners (prodigy) and to be honest id be happy to see all them 4 at beni. I think the picture they've just put on Facebook is of flaming lips and they're still doing shows next year would love to see them there, think they would be brilliant and apparently QOTSA are playing more shows next year so what's chance of them being back from 2013?

Edited by wedgie

Hi guys,

We are planning to go this year (3 of us).

Could you tell me more about the camping site : is it close from the concert (walking time I mean).

Hi normal camping is right next to venue..if you pay extra for villacamp,this year it was at bottom of town (20 minutes walk). You can catch the bus from villacamp aswell. Hope this helps..most people on here you will find helpful..so just ask if you need anymore info.

Yo MR M how you doing , long time no see

doing fine pal..looking forward to getting some names..got PM from fib saying they want to give some names but have to wait..soon very soon! hows yerself? better than my football team? but that's not hard! happy new year pal

Looking forward to some announcements soon. Would like to see Noel G headline one of the nights, as well as Disclosure doing one of the late night dance sets on the mainstage. Also on the wishlist; Jesus & Mary Chain, Jungle, First Aid Kit, Happy Mondays, Allah-Las, Magic Numbers, Chvrches, Caribou, Jamie T, Django Django, Beck, Clean Bandit, Wilkinson. Hopefully more indie & dance this year, as opposed to the pop pap of 2014!!

Hi normal camping is right next to venue..if you pay extra for villacamp,this year it was at bottom of town (20 minutes walk). You can catch the bus from villacamp aswell. Hope this helps..most people on here you will find helpful..so just ask if you need anymore info.

Thanks a lot man then normal camp it wouldbe for us :)

Waiting a little bit aout that line-up which was a little weak last year. Do you think it's gonna be about the same this year ?

Beach reallly really close! I wouldnt camp again unless you like waking up in a pool of sweat! You get to bed at like 6am and wake up at 10am cos its so hot and sticky! Anyone reccomend any decent villas or hotels? Or ones not to get...

I agree with Ged - was only saying today to a mate I went with, that before we went last year, we thought that the line up looked weak, but we actually ended up wanting to see more bands over the course of the weekend than the prior couple of years. It will always come good. Best festival by far, and this will be my 4th year running. Flights & hotel also now booked. Roll on July!

Beach reallly really close! I wouldnt camp again unless you like waking up in a pool of sweat! You get to bed at like 6am and wake up at 10am cos its so hot and sticky! Anyone reccomend any decent villas or hotels? Or ones not to get...

I've used rentalia and interhomes in the past , both were easy and without issue