Benicassim 2015 July 16th - 17th - 18th & 19th

aixa

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10825232_10204987008213209_1770805840_o.

I reckon this is fake personally but i'd like to be proven wrong, not the biggest 'who' fan but reckon they'd be good with the beni atmosphere.. would imagine the high flying birds will be there too, the fib facebook page have pretty much claimed it to be fake by replying 'we like your creativity' haha and have said they aren't announcing this week.

Suppose 'the who' might have a reason why they don't want to be announced for fib just yet though so i guess we'll just have to wait and see

I reckon this is fake personally but i'd like to be proven wrong, not the biggest 'who' fan but reckon they'd be good with the beni atmosphere.. would imagine the high flying birds will be there too, the fib facebook page have pretty much claimed it to be fake by replying 'we like your creativity' haha and have said they aren't announcing this week.

Suppose 'the who' might have a reason why they don't want to be announced for fib just yet though so i guess we'll just have to wait and see

I'd love the who but I doubt it

I'm trying to think who could be a band that will pull fans to come to benicassim, would expect at least one of black keys, noel G, prodigy maybe, placebo, KoL to be announced as a headliner but who can they get as a huge announcement..

AC/DC (would say they're very unlikely), the who, foo fighters (unlikely because of their gig in US on the 4th) any other ideas who could headline?

Edit: foo fighters definitely ruled out, just seen they're in the US whilst beni is on, so that's foo fighters, muse and strokes all ruled out already!

Edited by wedgie

Any recommendations when coming to book accommodation? I notice there's not much in the way of hotels. Is it best to look at holiday rentals? Can anyone recommend places they've stayed before?

Just camp!

Buy a hammock, tie it up to trees and the tarpaulin and you're good to go. Good nights sleep every night, I also used by bed sheets as shade, people were jealous of me :)