2015 Wishlist

teamdobby

Both Bloodstock and Ramblin Man seem to have reaped the benefits of Sonisphere's demise, I reckon. Not that Sonisphere dying is a good thing, nor that I could ever see myself liking enough of their lineups to go, but smaller festivals growing and being able to use these acts up top that are usually beefing up the bigger festivals' undercards is kind of a good way to go in the rock and metal festival scene, rather than big fests cannibalising one another. Anyway, just something I was thinking - you may carry on. :P

Edited by dentalplan

Who even could Sonisphere get if it was on now that would sell tickets when ACDC are playing own shows, Download headliners are killer for metal fans and RHCP are headlining R&L. There's just no way it would be on. Metallica alone wouldn't sell enough weekend tickets and they won't even be around next year, need to give it a break until the new album now. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 17/12/2015 at 7:09 PM, foolee said:

Who even could Sonisphere get if it was on now that would sell tickets when ACDC are playing own shows, Download headliners are killer for metal fans and RHCP are headlining R&L. There's just no way it would be on. Metallica alone wouldn't sell enough weekend tickets and they won't even be around next year, need to give it a break until the new album now. 

They're talking to a number of bands inc. Their number1 choice still.

• Downvote 2

On 1/2/2016 at 1:20 PM, Black_Crow said:

Please don't take it so bad, when you realise the errors of your way. Throw me to the wolves, I don't care.

We would be just as well asking wolves what was going on with Soni. They have more insight and information than you do. 

• Upvote 1