Stage and day splits?

Guest teamcampesinos!

So excited for my first End of the Road! Such a stellar lineup. Does anyone have any good guess as to when the stage and day splits will be announced? With a lineup of that quality, clashes are evidently inevitable but the sooner you know the easier it will be!

Alternatively, does anyone also know of any bands who have announced day and stage splits on their own terms? I know the headliners have their days confirmed, and The Horrors and John Grant are down for Saturday according to their respective websites but there's still plenty of gaps to fill.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They mentioned on Facebook to someone a couple of weeks back that the stage and day splits would be in the next 10 days, but that has now been and gone.

I suspect we'll see the splits imminently, but we won't get timings until probably the week before. We normally work them out, roughly from timings of previous years.

By my reckoning, we've still got the contest winners to be announced. I know these tend to play on the Thursday now, but I would have expected them to be mentioned at some point.

I would strongly recommend Arrows of Love - caught them at Camden Crawl not too long ago and while the venue was pretty bare, they were ace live. The frontman jumped into the crowd and started walking round, singing, 'dancing' with people - it was hilarious but so much fun! Even if you don't know a single song, check them out!

I'm volunteering so just praying that I'll be off on the saturday afternoon now! :)

He's also worked with FLips recently, so that'll be their secret special guest. Though it also seems Miley Cyrus has time off around that weekend... :unsure:

Has the fact that the FLips are having a secret special guest been confirmed or is this just an assumption? Sean Lennon seems nailed on if so! They've been closing with Lucy in the Sky With Diamonds often, haven't they?

Has the fact that the FLips are having a secret special guest been confirmed or is this just an assumption? Sean Lennon seems nailed on if so! They've been closing with Lucy in the Sky With Diamonds often, haven't they?

No, it's just my assumption, based on how often guests turn up with other bands and the fact it's the Flaming Lips.