What have you done to get ready for Glastonbury 2015?

FuzzyDunlop

Trimmed finger nails- nothing worse than mud under long nails!

Changed sheets in spare room for visitors who are staying in my house while I'm away.

Got everything out - stuff currently all over house - will pack tomorrow. Pumped up trolley tyres.

Put vodka and cranberry and G&T in freezer.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not packed yet..  still at work so planning clash finder / must see bands... let's face it, I'm not going to get any work done. Usually when I'm going by coach I just plan clash finder and bands on the coach but feel like there is less bands I'm wanting to see this time around so aiming to have more time in the green fields / craft fields this year. 

Need to place the booze into some plastic bottles, pop them in the freezer to get them a little bit cooler and pack. I have piles of stuff all over the house at the moment, by 8pm tonight I will be packed and ready to go!!

Just need to remember to book the taxi from my house to the coach pick up point - and maybe book it early. The downsides to living on a new build estate is that no taxi driver knows hos to find us, so lie and say they've arrived when they haven't!!