Best way to smuggle drink into arena

Guest bevyintaethearena

2012 was so easy I had cans absolutely everywhere, last year though was a lot harder. Proper frisking and patting downs, surprised they didnt have a metal detector lol. So im guessing it's gonna be hard again this year.

Crotch and waistband is the easiest way to go but tins are so obvious. Like said above Capri suns are the best way to go. I bought a couple of refillable ones from sports direct and I think poundland have them too. Probably be sold out though. If you drink vodka Asda sells vodka pouches.

But yeah Capri suns hidden around the body, down the wellies is my favourite.

Hip flask/capri sun pouch in the wellies, last year was harder as wasn't wearing any and had short and t-shirt on....still managed though.

I always go to a male steward when going from campsite to arena as they can pat me down haha. So if ur male go to female one.

I used to put cans into a Pringles tube with a few Pringles on top but been told no food allowed in the arena now...although my mate has worked at T the past couple of years and doesn't think they would get taken off you.

I tried the hiding in plain sight thing a few years ago and it had the opposite effect. Walked up can in hand thinking they'd take it from me and let me through without checking my hidden stash. They decided to go the full monty and found every piece of booze I'd stashed in a number of incospicous places! It felt like a Stazi interrogation lol

The one place I always manage to get away with is a can stashed between my thighs right at my gooch, it takes a bit of practice to walk with it there and keep your legs close enough together so it doesn't fall down your trouser leg. It's just unfortunate I can only fit one can of beer there. Might try the vodka in a capri-sun this years and duct tape it up there, and give myself a bikini wax at the same time.

for me its more about the fact that i may not fancy drinking lager/cider or wine past a certain point. i tend to drink from the bar during the day and then later on i will use my stash of vodka. i like the variety and stops me needing to use the loo every half hour. they still get money from me each day but on the evenings i dont like to queue and waste my time.

i wont be waxing or sticking anything to me tho, ill hide it in my pants or coat like i do every year, only been caught once.

That's my probelm aswell. I get fed up of just drinking beer and cider all day and I like a wee vodka pick me up later on in the afternoon/evening. Sound like a lightweight here but beer just makes me tired after a while but the vodka gives me the wee kick back to life I need now and then.

As above,will always buy pints during day but when it comes to headliners,i like to have my bottle of spirits on me for during the performance so i dont need to leave my spot for a pint.Also means i can put the lid on it if i want to jump around,where as the pint would go everywhere.