There was a tent near us left that was a £350 tent. It was massive. Nothing wrong with it. I nearly had it!

My Vango got unzipped twice, mini-suitcase moved both times (second time rummaged through), with the 7up can inside nicked the second time (Bastards!) - sure they weren't just making a trip to the car/grabbing some food?

I think police should have the power to hand out 1 hour on the spot litterpicking orders for littering. Would definitely cut down on a ton of the Glastonbury litter alone.

My Vango got unzipped twice, mini-suitcase moved both times (second time rummaged through), with the 7up can inside nicked the second time (Bastards!) - sure they weren't just making a trip to the car/grabbing some food?

I think police should have the power to hand out 1 hour on the spot litterpicking orders for littering. Would definitely cut down on a ton of the Glastonbury litter alone.

They should just have a mini-prison set up with soundproof walls on-site where people who litter, steal, shout abuse or deal drugs (taking should just be a warning) are locked up for the duration of the festival. The prospect of missing the festival should be enough to deter people.

No, we watched them leave! Said bye to everyone and 3 hours later they were still gone. All bags gone, the lot. (bar the tent)

This is exactly what bothered me about moving out on Monday. I wanted to do it in 2 trips, but I was afraid that my Vango tent would be gone when I got back from taking the first load. The lock ups closed at 12 midday so I couldn't leave the second load there, which would otherwise have been the answer.

Consequently I had things hanging off every corner of my rucksack and carried everything to the car in one go, which was quite emotional in the blazing afternoon sun!

Before everyone starts the "I'm a bigger glastonbury fan than you" competition... isn't 5000 tents for 177,000 people (just under 3%) pretty bloody good going?

I think so. When considered as an isolated figure its quite shocking, but as a percentage I'd say - although there is still room for improvement - that's pretty good :)

But take away all the staff -35,000

Worthy view -10,000

And all the other people staying offsite,glamping etc and your left with about 100,000,averaging out at 2 in a tent that's 10%

So 1 in 10 of people camping inside the fence

Not so good,room for improvement I think!

Edited by Thearg