NFR NFC >>>>>>2015

guypjfreak

ok so the last thread was an amazing success and as some feel the need for it to arise again im st

this one in honour of ALL of the people that got the last one to 700 odd pages

if anyone wants to restart and carry it on great but lets get it started SO

NFR NFC >>>>>>>>>>>>2015

HAPPY BDAY WOFFY BTW

In what way was the last thread a success? It rained every day from Thursday.

• Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

Otherwise it would have rained all month before?

That do?

Leave us to our optimism :beach:

Hi gang, A warm welcome to anyone new.

Agree Lucy be nice to all let's keep the Glastonbury spirit alive.

Taking poorly Barney dog to the vets in a bit.

Oh no, what's up with him? Hope it's nothing serious.

Our Cat was pleased to see us when we got home. And she'd only ;left one dead mouse for us, I assume it was a birthday pressie for me :)

Our Cat was pleased to see us when we got home. And she'd only ;left one dead mouse for us, I assume it was a birthday pressie for me :)

Our cats always do that! Kinda like a "look what I did when you were away" trophy :P

Our cats always do that! Kinda like a "look what I did when you were away" trophy :P

My cat leaves at least 3 mice a week out for us. Plus a couple that she lets lose in the house. I saw one run out from under the sofa the other day. Bless her.

It's funny because we got her to keep mice out, and now all she does is bring them in!! She is cute though. So are the mice! We have become expert mouse chasers!!

Glad only one mouse (that you know of) hopefully no more surprises.

Barney sevens to of gone totally deaf hopefully just a ear infection, I am also a wee bit concerned by his new pain killer tablets. Will report back later when we have seen her.

Glad only one mouse (that you know of) hopefully no more surprises.

Barney sevens to of gone totally deaf hopefully just a ear infection, I am also a wee bit concerned by his new pain killer tablets. Will report back later when we have seen her.

I might check under the sofa....!

Hope he's ok slodge xx

Stages being shut because of lightning storms says it wasn't SO much of a success! ;)

If the sciencey folks and non believers had listened, we have had weather much like the Wednessday and Sunday all week.

The gods were not best pleased with the reaction on here to NFR NFC...that said...until October I will only be praising the gods of ticketing :P

Edited by LondonTom

until October I will only be praising the gods of ticketing :P

^^ this.

Poor Jeffie, I really liked him. But, well, you know, the lure of the ticket proved too much. As Elton says "saha-crii-fiiiice", y'all. Just about got the office carpark swilled down...

human-sacrifice.jpg

Back from the vets. Nothing obvious wrong with Barney's ears she thinks he may of got stressed while we were away, hearing seems to be coming back so we hope this continues. She explained my concerns with the new tablets, so happy now.

Ho doing ok for a old boy (13 1/2) and still seems happy and content.

The gods were not best pleased with the reaction on here to NFR NFC...that said...until October I will only be praising the gods of ticketing :P

I think this is a good call. Praise be to the Ticket Gods in the hope they will bless us all on T-day!

Back from the vets. Nothing obvious wrong with Barney's ears she thinks he may of got stressed while we were away, hearing seems to be coming back so we hope this continues. She explained my concerns with the new tablets, so happy now.

Ho doing ok for a old boy (13 1/2) and still seems happy and content.

yay good ol'Barney boy. Just needs some cuddles then - bless him.

My last 2 dogs lived to 17 and 18 years (lab/whippet cross and a collie cross). From 14 years onwards I always thought "this will be her last xmas, easter, summer holiday etc" They were tough old birds and wouldn't give up !

I still miss um though.

But Big Dog is a teenager so years of fun in the fields yet with him