• Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

G'night folks, last good night's sleep for a bit. I'll probably be too manic in the morning, but I'll try say hello.

Cheers for some good laughs since 2014 too.

This is my bye bye before the Big Day, NFRers.

After I leave this (work) PC, I'll have no t'internet etc.

I just want to say thank you once again for giving me the best possible introduction to this wonderful festival. I know that I'll have an even better time for having met you on here, and indeed in person tomorrow and on Thursday.

I wish each one of you the best time. And S2H, we'll raise a glass to you, I have no doubt.

So, it is now appropriate for me to say...

...SEE YOU AT GLASTONBURY!!!!

Ben

x

This is my bye bye before the Big Day, NFRers.

After I leave this (work) PC, I'll have no t'internet etc.

I just want to say thank you once again for giving me the best possible introduction to this wonderful festival. I know that I'll have an even better time for having met you on here, and indeed in person tomorrow and on Thursday.

I wish each one of you the best time. And S2H, we'll raise a glass to you, I have no doubt.

So, it is now appropriate for me to say...

...SEE YOU AT GLASTONBURY!!!!

Ben

x

Safe travels Ben, it's been a pleasure getting to know you. Looking forward to sharing a beer or three over the festival.

Morning! :)

No more sleeps! Woohoo!

Managed a good 5 hours before my brain woke me up with a list of things to check. Not bad really. So, coffee first, then get last minute bits done.

Hope anyone in the queues and car parks are keeping warm, if not, the sun is on it's way :)

Pilton is blue and beautiful this morning.  The world is arriving and it is time for a big fat boy breakfast.  Frying pan is going on if anyone fancies an egg banjo. We will saunter onto site about 0900 and see you all at the meet later.  Just have to make sure Mrs Scotty doesn't make me drink so much this year........