• Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

I have to raise a complaint that I burnt my garlic bread while I was trying to figure out what you guys were on about instead of concentrating on what I should have been doing! But now I am here.....NFR NFC NFES!!! :-)

Welcome to our world lol

I have not been to sleep. All my own fault! I'm seeing it as a sort of decompression weekend after the festival...

Despite coming in at 1-3am each night in Somerset, I still got way more sleep than back with Mrs CJ. Before you all go fnar, fnar, (lol) she's still not sleeping well, but light is on the horizon, until she said that her eldest (16) wants to come next year. Is that a good idea, if she has a mate, and is a bit self reliant??

made page 5 ....must be a record lol

Guy, the sticker will come this month, just a bit busy, and disorganised, mostly the latter than the former... ooops

nfr nfc y'all and no chuffin ES, I missed vintage trouble with that!!!!

Morning all.Would love to be having a lie-in this morning but the damn bones won't let me. Planning on taking a wander down to the farm today to see how it's all going. I actually love watching the farm return to normality, especially when we can walk back up to the stone circle and visit the dragon.

Looking like another stonkingly good day - hope you all have a restful/fun/happy Sunday

NFR NFC NFES

This changing of letters is confusing!

Carlos, I reckon if 16 yr old goes and takes a friend, you'll be ok. You can arrange to meet them for lunch or something then leave them to it. Mind you, I haven't got children so I'm not really sure how they work!!

This changing of letters is confusing!

Carlos, I reckon if 16 yr old goes and takes a friend, you'll be ok. You can arrange to meet them for lunch or something then leave them to it. Mind you, I haven't got children so I'm not really sure how they work!!

From what CJ has told me he might need to fit GPS to her