• Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

struth page 3 already ...glad barneys ok si old son and LOVE that 3 sun thing ICG and some one said about getting a tan i felt like a dried up prune when i got home lol.

its just started to R down here but thats cool cos im not up in leeds to watch the Tour De France start gutted but cant afford it as ive got PEARL JAM next week end but the Tour is my world cup old sons only imo its 1000000000000 times better AND i get to watch it every year lol..

struth page 3 already ...glad barneys ok si old son and LOVE that 3 sun thing ICG and some one said about getting a tan i felt like a dried up prune when i got home lol.

its just started to R down here but thats cool cos im not up in leeds to watch the Tour De France start gutted but cant afford it as ive got PEARL JAM next week end but the Tour is my world cup old sons only imo its 1000000000000 times better AND i get to watch it every year lol..

Guy, where do you live?

no old son im in DORSET lol i just love the Tour .....you anywhere near where it goes old son ?????

Hi Guy, just about a mile from Holmfirth where it's running through. Taking the kids to see blurs of colours flashing past.

if you haven't seen it before old son find a place where you can see them coming like a nice long road ..its amazing old son seen it 4 times and tis amazing ill tell you wot tho big ask here but they put up these yellow arrows and itll have the Tour logo on it if you get the chance to nap on ill buy it off you old son .

usually id be up there but i just cant do it lol mad ah its easier for me to go to France than go to Yorkshire .

wot else oh yea get there early old son as early as you can otherwise you may not get a spot and theres a caravan show that goes in front of the riders and thats great for the kids cos they throw out sweets ,hat , all sorts oh and if its nice the ladys are LOVELY lol any way old son get out there get me a sign get your self a hat get the kids some stuff and have a blast ........Guy

wow that was a long write first thing in the morning lol

happy weekend all

Let's not forget that when the Countryfile forecast arrived there was even talk elsewhere from people that they would not go as it look awful R*** all day Thursday and Friday with more over the weekend!!

The gods obviously loved our praising as we got far far better weather than was suggested by the science folks.

I agree too that all are welcome - Morning The Nal, I look forwarrd to your fine work on the 2015 weather thread.

Where is Mr Frostypaw - he didn't turn up with water pistols!!!

NFR NFC NFES

Praise to the ticket day gods!!