• Replies 37.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• eFestivals

• FloorFiller

• Matt42

• Rose-Colored Boy

When Emily Eavis said "all of the predictions are wrong" what it's transpired to mean is "No one wanted this band to headline".

I'd have rather Florence headlined, I wouldn't have gone to see it but at least I could have understood the thought behind it. I'd rather they gave someone a leg up than let some tired old mod group who've already done it have another try.

Luckily I know that it's not all about the headliners!

doubt The Vaccines are gonna clash with Foos - third on Other that day is my best guess so probably finish a while before Foos are on

Yeah, I imagine a fair few will go over to the Pyramid after The Vaccines ready for Foo's that night. The issue I'm going to have is being FF will be on for 2hrs most likely, I'll miss half of the Rudimental set either way and the bit worth seeing will likely come at the end.

Yeah, I imagine a fair few will go over to the Pyramid after The Vaccines ready for Foo's that night. The issue I'm going to have is being FF will be on for 2hrs most likely, I'll miss half of the Rudimental set either way and the bit worth seeing will likely come at the end.

yeah usually a band walking off stage is at the end - i assume that was the bit worth seeing you talk about?

It definitely leaves a bitter taste this booking I must say. I think to do that to your fans is a disgrace.

I have not seen the Who, but I won't be there to see them on the sunday.

I'm 0/3 for Pyramid headliners this year.

I need stage splits before I can think about what I'm doing, Hot Chip will probably be my friday option. If SFA are headlining somewhere, that will change. If Despacio is there again, I will try and have a night in there too.

Pyramid headliners though, not for me.

It definitely leaves a bitter taste this booking I must say. I think to do that to your fans is a disgrace.

I have not seen the Who, but I won't be there to see them on the sunday.

I'm 0/3 for Pyramid headliners this year.

I need stage splits before I can think about what I'm doing, Hot Chip will probably be my friday option. If SFA are headlining somewhere, that will change. If Despacio is there again, I will try and have a night in there too.

Pyramid headliners though, not for me.

Such an overreaction. A band you don't like so overwhelming criticism. If a band you liked did it you wouldn't care less.

Furthermore you choose to watch hot chip. Hot Chip!

I think if The Who do headline it'd be a great night.

Edited by tombertb

Even though i made no secret of the fact i only bought a ticket incase AC/DC were headlining i have no doubt i will have a great time and want to go again next year

Well you should of just put your ticket back in the pot for someone who actually wanted it then you muppet! The hint is, AC/DC is not a £225 ticket, Glasto is, didn't exactly save yourself any money did you :L

Such an overreaction. A band you don't like so overwhelming criticism. If a band you liked did it you wouldn't care less.

Furthermore you choose to watch hot chip. Hot Chip!

I think if The Who do headline it'd be a great night.

Who said I didn't like the who? My music of choice is what most would describe as "classic rock". Treating people with such contempt means I wouldn't watch them.

Realistically, I wanted Blur as I have never seen them.

Hot Chip, I've not seen either. Rather than Foo Fighters who I have (and were ok - nothing more), yeah I would watch them. SFA or Suede would change that though.

Edited by FuzzyDunlop

Would be nice if the who did try an organise something for those travelling to Paris that may lose out though (let's perhaps give the band themselves a chance to say something about that (if any of this actually turns out to be true of course:-)..

Last part of the puzzle, Chris Martin putting on a free Coldplay gig for ticket holders to make them 'happy' :D