• Replies 37.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• eFestivals

• FloorFiller

• Matt42

• Rose-Colored Boy

Look I don't know mate. I've brought up this forum to friends at parties and gatherings, just in general chit chat. This guy has referenced me twice now with no motivation whatsoever.

My mate (I use the term loosely) Jason, is known for a) his love of the stone roses, oasis and all things Gallagher and B) for trolling people online.

Its either him or im losing my marbles and this knob is just fucking with me. If it is him I can only apologise for what I've brought to this place!

Careful....could seem like you are in fact R4B? very suspect if i may add!

The guy on Facebook seems legit. He's posted up 2 separate photos with ME.

He also just added:

"They may well announce all except the third headliner.." in reference to the June headliner announcement.

Michael also said we'd have the third headliner on April 1st. Do you believe everything you read?

Would you prefer that I didn't at least make the forum aware of what appears to have been a very legitimate conversation between an eager Glasto goer and Michael today which concerned the lineup/3rd headliner. We all know Michael has come out with a lot that hasn't turned out to be true but I think you'll agree that posting the story is relevant and of interest to the forum?

Unsure if I Can take another 6 weeks of this

I'm past the point of caring about the third headliner, I just want some of the other bands!!

Full lineup would be fantastic, but at this agonising rate an early poster with most of but not all of the lineup like they did last year with the TBA for Metallica would do me fine!

Fuck it, even if they just announced the subheadliners, or the other stage headliners and maybe 3/4 others dotted around the other big stages I would be happy!

Edited by DL50

For a change Matt, I think you might be on to something, I don't see them holding off until June 1st to announce Muse, doesn't make any sense

It does though make sense that it could be the same act as playing glasto, someone that's not currently active and won't announce a return until then, il leave it with my thoughts for now

Very good spot that, I reckon there's a possibility that it's connected.

Do Glasto and Lollapalooza usually share similar headliners???

It's the first ever European Lollapolooza I believe

For a change Matt, I think you might be on to something, I don't see them holding off until June 1st to announce Muse, doesn't make any sense

It does though make sense that it could be the same act as playing glasto, someone that's not currently active and won't announce a return until then, il leave it with my thoughts for now

Does that point more to someone like Bowie or Prince or is that just extremely wishful thinking?

Nah it's Muse. They can't announce until that date because it's the day after they play two German fests they are exclusive to. Even if it doesn't end up being Muse, I can't work out why it would be connected when they're almost three months apart.

When we think of contractual we usually think of another event or festival etc.

Could be just finishing/overproducing Roses comeback song?

Idk

Taylor Swift has sold out her BST show hasn't she?

Maybe Florence is also going to announce another date like Besitval?