• Replies 37.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• eFestivals

• FloorFiller

• Matt42

• Rose-Colored Boy

Speak to 6 people and you'll get 6 different answers. We got there at 2 last year and still found a spot not far from John Peel stage... Depends if you fancy having a late night/early start and queuing with all the freaks.

Ah ok cheers. Ideal is to arrive just as all the crazy midnight quers have got through the gate. So it's a case of guessing how long it takes for the 8am que to go down

Glasto Chat on FB has a guy on there who claims he met ME today (photo and all) and ME told him the 3rd headliner won't be released until June due to a contractual issue. Seems like it is fairly legit from the surface although I won't count out the possibility of wishful thinking on my part.

Glasto Chat on FB has a guy on there who claims he met ME today (photo and all) and ME told him the 3rd headliner won't be released until June due to a contractual issue. Seems like it is fairly legit from the surface although I won't count out the possibility of wishful thinking on my part.

P*****, has to be!!

terrence 99 just another R4B wannabe. the best sauce you got is asdas own ketchup mate. settle down

Contractual issue apparently due to them doing something else? Fleetwood Mac (IOW) was the first thing that sprung to my mind although think that means they'd be doing 3 nights in the trot which doesn't seem Something they'd be particular keen on at their stage in life. Either them or Prince would be ideal.

This cant just be ignored... please explain? this is getting intresting now!

Look I don't know mate. I've brought up this forum to friends at parties and gatherings, just in general chit chat. This guy has referenced me twice now with no motivation whatsoever.

My mate (I use the term loosely) Jason, is known for a) his love of the stone roses, oasis and all things Gallagher and B) for trolling people online.

Its either him or im losing my marbles and this knob is just fucking with me. If it is him I can only apologise for what I've brought to this place!

If ME was freely telling random passer-bys that, surely we would have heard that earlier. It would have been an open secret?

Edited by FuzzyDunlop

Looking at the guy who met Michael Eavis today it sounds like whole line up not due until June or at least final headliner?

He commented saying ignore everything for at least 6 weeks, could be the line up, could be the headliner

Edited by Mezhyp1

I think he's just winding that dude up. If it is in June then I shall gently season my words and eat them. I still reckon next couple of weeks we'll have it.