• Replies 37.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• eFestivals

• FloorFiller

• Matt42

• Rose-Colored Boy

Nah stone roses are pyramid headliners without a doubt. I don't know where this misconception of 'needing a massive alternative on the other' when booking a massive pyramid headliner has come from.

The pyramid can handle massive crowds, and acts like chase and status (with the stones in 2013) have managed it just fine.

Am I the only person who got a ticket on T day, paid my deposit last week and doesn't give a shit when the lineup is announced? I'm just grateful I'm going to be thete and I'm looking forward to the lineup when it drops. There's an awful lot of bollocks and negativity in these forums regarding the secrecy.

It's the Eavises festival and they can run it how they damn well please and release the details when they are good and ready. Some of the anger and petulance displayed here is pathetic. The speculation is part of the fun and getting confirmation earlier won't change the wealth of fun that will inevitably be on offer again this year.

Get a grip moaners. The rest of you carry on as normal this thread has been a hoot this year.

Am I the only person who got a ticket on T day, paid my deposit last week and doesn't give a shit when the lineup is announced? I'm just grateful I'm going to be thete and I'm looking forward to the lineup when it drops. There's an awful lot of bollocks and negativity in these forums regarding the secrecy.

It's the Eavises festival and they can run it how they damn well please and release the details when they are good and ready. Some of the anger and petulance displayed here is pathetic. The speculation is part of the fun and getting confirmation earlier won't change the wealth of fun that will inevitably be on offer again this year.

Get a grip moaners. The rest of you carry on as normal this thread has been a hoot this year.

Jeeez, stop moaning.

;)

conversation is beginning to dry up in here

Too true, anybody fancy going off topic for a few pages? There's a few cracking cheeses going on in our house right now, I reckon Easter Monday leftovers could be fertile ground for a tangent. Let me tell you about this Austrian smoked cheese I just sampled, lovely it was.

Too true, anybody fancy going off topic for a few pages? There's a few cracking cheeses going on in our house right now, I reckon Easter Monday leftovers could be fertile ground for a tangent. Let me tell you about this Austrian smoked cheese I just sampled, lovely it was.

Let's talk about gorgeous Flo is.

Speaking of cheese, anyone like Dick Cheese & Lounge Against the Machine?