Acid_Haze

There is a piece in the Mirror today quoting Madonna from the Radio 2 interview tonight. It's a load of rubbish about her doing the school run or some such, but it indicates to me that someone at the Mirror has heard the interview. If that's true, wouldn't they know about a Glastonbury confirmation? And wouldn't they have revealed it as an exclusive? Or have they been told to keep quiet?

Probably reading far too much into this, but it passes the time.

• Replies 37.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• eFestivals

• FloorFiller

• Matt42

• Rose-Colored Boy

There is a piece in the Mirror today quoting Madonna from the Radio 2 interview tonight. It's a load of rubbish about her doing the school run or some such, but it indicates to me that someone at the Mirror has heard the interview. If that's true, wouldn't they know about a Glastonbury confirmation? And wouldn't they have revealed it as an exclusive? Or have they been told to keep quiet?

If they knew she was being confirmed tonight they wouldn't leak it early

although the fact people HAVE heard it early seems like stuff is going to be used for PR's

A manipulated picture of a recording studio in the shape of a pyramid. Recording studios don't look like that. No need to be so blunt, just a suggestion man, that's what I see. And it could be a possibility.

idk I see what you mean i've done/said worse

but a recording studio mirrored to look like a triangle isn't always a hint to the pyramid stage at glasto...

A manipulated picture of a recording studio in the shape of a pyramid. Recording studios don't look like that. No need to be so blunt, just a suggestion man, that's what I see. And it could be a possibility.

Looks like a Pyramid to me. Even got the light at the top.

Probably just a quote that's been put out for press to use. I have no basis for this reasoning though.

We're talking about Mark Knopfler though? Not Dire Straits? I'm saying that if Mark Knopfler should be a worthy headliner then Robert Plant should surely be? And he didn't headline, which makes me go on to believe that neither will Mark Knopfler...

Absolutely agree. Won't be just Knopfler just as couldn't be just Plant. But I do like the idea of mentioning Led Zep in this thread just to balance out some of the doomier prospects!

If they knew she was being confirmed tonight they wouldn't leak it early

although the fact people HAVE heard it early seems like stuff is going to be used for PR's

you would hope some of her stuff is being used for PR though woudn't you ?

Otherwise there is very little point in her doing the interview?

idk I see what you mean i've done/said worse

but a recording studio mirrored to look like a triangle isn't always a hint to the pyramid stage at glasto...

Obviously it's not always a hint, but it's more than anyone else has got on like any other act haha. Just a thought. It's not like I'm claiming that Foals are the 3rd headliner.

Obviously it's not always a hint, but it's more than anyone else has got on like any other act haha. Just a thought. It's not like I'm claiming that Foals are the 3rd headliner.

Year too soon for them I think.

Could definitely see them high up on the Pyramid next year, possibly even headlining if this next album is a big success.

That being said, they are doing festivals this summer but I got the notion that this was to keep the coffers flowing while they worked on the new record... basically an extension of the Holy Fire tour.

That might well be baloney

Edited by Space Shanty

Year too soon for them I think.

Could definitely see them high up on the Pyramid next year, possibly even headlining if this next album is a big success

I wouldn't of suggested them this year until I saw this picture. They've been too quiet.