Download 2015

dentalplan

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't see any shape of Guns N Roses ever happening.

The festivals scheduling and licensing hours wouldn't allow for Axls going on 30, 45, 60, etc. minutes late.

I don't think the DL audience would put up with that kind of disrespect either.

Last time they headlined DL they were on 10 mins early.

I, personally, can't see Pearl Jam ever playing Download - though I could be wrong .....

I'd be a very very happy bunny if Rush played :D - but my gut feeling is that, if they play the UK at all next year, it will be an arena tour.

Tool

Deftones

Korn

In flames

Chrimria

Pantera

Five finger death punch

Hatebreed

Stone sour

Crowbar

Green day

A.d.t.r

Bring me the horizon

Papa roach

Funeral for a friend

2nd stage

Parmore slayer motley crew

ADTR and Five Finger Death Punch aren't subs, BMTH wouldn't play again this year (especially on the same stage on the same position) and Paramore and Motley Crew could probably headline

1. You have no idea whether KISS were a reason for the poor Soni sales. Their other two headliners were either shit (Queen + Lambert) or small (FNM), so it'd have struggled whoever the third headliner was.

The organisers of Soni told me that they sold only 800 day tickets for the KISS day, less than a fifth of the other days

I can tell you for a fact Biffy won't headline, after this summer they are taking a break and then writing a new album in 2015, so can't see them playing. Slash will definitely play but can't see him headlining. At the moment Foo Fighters are rumoured to play every big UK festival in 2015 so it's too difficult to actually predict if they will headline. AC/DC are a good shout, can see them playing even if it is a stadium tour they are doing

I can tell you for a fact Biffy won't headline, after this summer they are taking a break and then writing a new album in 2015, so can't see them playing. Slash will definitely play but can't see him headlining. At the moment Foo Fighters are rumoured to play every big UK festival in 2015 so it's too difficult to actually predict if they will headline. AC/DC are a good shout, can see them playing even if it is a stadium tour they are doing

I don't see why Biffy would be taking a year off to record a new album, they havent for the last two albums. If Slash is touring I can see Soni being very eager to get him, and Im not sure AC will go for AC/DC again unless they're willing to compromise a lot more this time.

I don't see why Biffy would be taking a year off to record a new album, they havent for the last two albums. If Slash is touring I can see Soni being very eager to get him, and Im not sure AC will go for AC/DC again unless they're willing to compromise a lot more this time.

I suppose you're right, they did play Rockness while writing Opposites. However, they have been touring for the good part of 2 years and with Simon having to go home after touring with Muse I can imagine after it all they'll want to take some time off

I suppose you're right, they did play Rockness while writing Opposites. However, they have been touring for the good part of 2 years and with Simon having to go home after touring with Muse I can imagine after it all they'll want to take some time off

If they played Download or Soni as a one off UK show I'm sure they do it (with a few other European shows even) I'm sure they'd do it, could even give us a preview of the new album (especially if there are black metal elements too it like they claim).

If they played Download or Soni as a one off UK show I'm sure they do it (with a few other European shows even) I'm sure they'd do it, could even give us a preview of the new album (especially if there are black metal elements too it like they claim).

Yeah I watched the BBC interview with Greg James where he also said there would be some electric elements to the new album. Suppose a gig at download could be a promotional stunt for the new album