Worthy view

Guest bl0u577f

If your friends Worthy View tent is underoccupied (e.g. booked a 4-man tent, but only 2/3 people intending to use it) they could add your name to the list of people 'in the tent' to make it up to capacity. You would then need to formally check in at Worthy View either with the rest of the group, or after the lead booker has already checked in, and you can then have a Worthy View wristband, and come and go as you like, you don't need to camp there.

Quick update. I emailed worthyview@glastonburyfestivals.co.uk to check what the procedure was going to be, as there will be 4 of us arriving in 3 separate cars most likely at different times (we live in different parts of the country). They asked me to nominate a second 'group leader' and provide an email address so they can send them access information. I queried whether they therefore needed a third 'group leader' too and provided all necessary info for this to happen. Haven't yet had a reply.

Might be useful to share with others...?

So I received the Worthy View e-mails on Friday, great stuff but no car park tickets yet. Does anyone know when these will be sent out?

Scrub that, just seen a post on twitter saying they are being sent out soon via See. Also noticed that accessories are being sold by Tangerine Fields again which probably means they are also running the site.

If they are then I'm surprised Glastonbury don't let TF advertise on their website.

Edited by Smash1984

So I received the Worthy View e-mails on Friday, great stuff but no car park tickets yet. Does anyone know when these will be sent out?

Scrub that, just seen a post on twitter saying they are being sent out soon via See. Also noticed that accessories are being sold by Tangerine Fields again which probably means they are also running the site.

If they are then I'm surprised Glastonbury don't let TF advertise on their website.

Looking at what's on offer its very expensive.

A single airbed is being sold at £16. I bought one for just £6 plus postage of £2.

If you can take your own its much cheaper!