Metallica....in the Mosh, will there be a mosh, not in the mosh?

Swine_Glasto2014

• Replies 832
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not even sure why they are letting these disgusting Americans into the country with their loud pop music anyway. My friend Nigel says when he is Prime Minister he will put a stop to it.

Edited by jeffie

People who try to involve random people who aren't interested in moshing are dicks, but if you're bringing your deck chair into the middle of the front circle, expect the worst. It won't be all that relaxing there

Oh not only will I be bringing my deckchair but a nice dining table too. I will be most annoyed if anyone tries to mosh by me as I serve up a rather nice supper to enjoy the show with. Hopefully no one will be that selfish though.

Oh not only will I be bringing my deckchair but a nice dining table too. I will be most annoyed if anyone tries to mosh by me as I serve up a rather nice supper to enjoy the show with. Hopefully no one will be that selfish though.

Will one be joining you?

They used to, until someone slipped off of one and got a grass stain on their trousers. Provided seating has been banned ever since.

I heard they recycled the seats. They are now in the monorail carriages.

I cant help thinking that Mr Eavis might be a little concerned about a massive moshpit. Wasn't his stance for many years that there would be no metal at Glastonbury after the Roskilde crowd crush when Pearl Jam played?

I'm sure it'll be good natured however I wont be participating in a mosh. I'll be standing off to one side probably, so I have room head bang and do windmills on my air guitar. Think I'll have to wear a wig though as I dont have as much hair as I used to.

One can join one if one wishes my good sir

Thank you sir.

Shall I get the marquee brought across, or perhaps we can rough it with a gazebo?

Will one be bringing ones butler to serve one too? Just because one is dining al fresco one can't let standards slip

Whatever were you thinking? Couldn't manage without Michael....

The Eavises have been true and faithful retainers for such a long time.

Edited by jeffie

Whatever were you thinking? Couldn't manage without Michael....

The Eavises have been true and faithful retainers for such a long time.

Damn nouveau riche referring to their butler by their forename. This is exactly what's wrong with this country today.

Damn nouveau riche referring to their butler by their forename. This is exactly what's wrong with this country today.

It's ok, I beat him if he gets uppity.

It's just such a fiendish bind shouting more than one of them with their Eaviiii name or whatever it is.

Instead I just shout "Michael" and the whole damn lot turn up in their shorts.

Could we please joing you and is there room for our bouncy castle?

Hmmm,

What do we think people, shall we let some of the commoners in?