Friday other stage opener

Guest nufc1978

There was a lot of rumours last year that the TBA on other stage was Atoms for Peace, i was working last year so missed Beady Eye. I think I've seen pretty much all the park special guests like last of the shadow puppets, pulp and radiohead etc, personally I think the other stage TBA was a one off and I think it should be otherwise it would get pretty predictable

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was a lot of rumours last year that the TBA on other stage was Atoms for Peace, i was working last year so missed Beady Eye. I think I've seen pretty much all the park special guests like last of the shadow puppets, pulp and radiohead etc, personally I think the other stage TBA was a one off and I think it should be otherwise it would get pretty predictable

I would put money on Coldplay opening the pyramid on Saturday.

Don't ask why, but if you're gonna talk bands that are gonna do secret sets. Coldplay is probably the most likely.

They are doing a short album promo tour starting next weekend. They are doing small show stops on like every country. The only UK date that you can pay to see is the royal Albert hall.

The day after glastonbury. I think you should probably expect any secret act to be them, I wouldn't be surprised if eavis had them waiting to fill in If a headliner dropped out. Seems too much coincedence

Edited by mattgimmeshelter

Don't ask why, but if you're gonna talk bands

that are gonna do secret sets. Coldplay is probably the most likely.

They are doing a short album promo tour starting

next weekend. They are doing small show stops on like every country. The only UK date that you can pay to see is the royal Albert hall.

The day after glastonbury. I think you should probably expect any secret act to be them, I wouldn't be surprised if eavis had them waiting

to fill in If a headliner dropped out. Seems too much coincedence

Don't ask why, but if you're gonna talk bands that are gonna do secret sets. Coldplay is probably the most likely.

They are doing a short album promo tour starting next weekend. They are doing small show stops on like every country. The only UK date that you can pay to see is the royal Albert hall.

The day after glastonbury. I think you should probably expect any secret act to be them, I wouldn't be surprised if eavis had them waiting to fill in If a headliner dropped out. Seems too much coincedence