Tickets Dispatched!

Amii

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Everyone,

Finally registered and looking forward to making my contributions.

I got an email this morning at 9.23 saying my tickets have been dispatched (and this includes my Campervan ticket) so looks like these are being dispatched a bit earlier this year compared to previous years. My See Tickets accounts says 38% dispatched!

Hey Everyone,

Finally registered and looking forward to making my contributions.

I got an email this morning at 9.23 saying my tickets have been dispatched (and this includes my Campervan ticket) so looks like these are being dispatched a bit earlier this year compared to previous years. My See Tickets accounts says 38% dispatched!

38% of tickets despatched accoridng to my see tickets account

Mine have been dispatched .. got a tracking number.. here we go folks!

All I can think is that they have split them into groups of, say 20k each, so some will see some having been despatched and others, like me see 0%.

The fact that nobody has said they have received them makes me wonder if any have actually gone out.

I thought that also, however a few people got tracking numbers Friday which means they will receive them today but we won't find out until tomorrow as most people will be out at work when they try to deliver them.

Similarly, I remember last year some people not being informed that they had been sent and having to ring See to get a tracking number etc or just being surprised when a delivery comes :)

this time last year i had already got mine, but mine are still at

Tickets are in stock and will be despatched shortly to the address provided.

​but I'm not panicking as in 09 I didn't get them until the week before hand

Mine Left Nottingham on Friday Evening And Are Now In The Irish Postal System, cannot track on this side of the pond but wil have them today or tomorrow!!

16.05.2014 19:05 Nottingham Mail Centre Arrived origin post office 16.05.2014 20:10 Nottingham Mail Centre Transferred to international place of exchange Hwdc Signed For Road 2 17.05.2014 00:00 Send item abroad (Export) Dublin - For Onward Delivery 18.05.2014 00:00 Send item abroad (Export) Dublin - For Onward Delivery

Not sure if this has been covered but for See Coach passengers, just emailed 'em and got the following response:

19 May 2014 16:37

Good afternoon

All coach E-Tickets are due to be sent by Glastonbury this week.

Kind Regards

Andy Burton

Customer Services

SEE Tickets

www.seetickets.com/customerservice

I only emailed as my original confirmation said "You will receive a single e-Ticket for your group's coach travel in the week commencing Monday 12th May, which will include your final allocated coach number, departure times and exact pick up point.".

Edited by TomfromStroud

I thought that also, however a few people got tracking numbers Friday which means they will receive them today but we won't find out until tomorrow as most people will be out at work when they try to deliver them.

Similarly, I remember last year some people not being informed that they had been sent and having to ring See to get a tracking number etc or just being surprised when a delivery comes :)

I dont think I got a tracking number last year, just said they'd been despatched and they turned up

Had a holding email from See Tickets to say they hadn't received the tickets yet, but would dispatch them when they are in stock over the next few weeks.

Does say to contact them if they haven't arrived 2 days before the event! My nerves couldn't cope with getting the tickets that late but guess its just a standard holding email