Tickets Dispatched!

Amii

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine says: ''The reference number you have entered may be incorrect. Please check and try again. Find out more about tracking reference numbers. Information on your International Signed item is not yet available.''

Is that ok? Its been dispatched today

That's fine post doesn't usually get scanned until it gets to first sorting office. Probably show up late tonight but wouldn't worry until mid to late next week as some times they forget to scan them.

Same stress every year isn't it? One year I had an email saying they'd been delivered when I hadn't seen them. Panic!! Other half then said "oh yeah they were delivered 2 days ago. Forgot to tell you." Complete and utter b@stard! Considered divorce....

PS My See order status still says awaiting stock. I bought mine in Oct sale. Patience peeps :) x

Same stress every year isn't it? One year I had an email saying they'd been delivered when I hadn't seen them. Panic!! Other half then said "oh yeah they were delivered 2 days ago. Forgot to tell you." Complete and utter b@stard! Considered divorce....

PS My See order status still says awaiting stock. I bought mine in Oct sale. Patience peeps :) x

Do you remember last year the couples whose were ripped up and put in the bin?? Or that guys whose was stolen from his desk at work... the less time I have them in hand. The less likely I'll loose them!

Must be quite a logistical problem getting all the tickets printed, the car park, camping and campervan passes with the right tickets and then dispatch. Aren't there something like 120,000 tickets - can see why it takes a fair bit of time to send them out

Guess they don't get sent out too early to avoid fakes being produced. If they were sent out in October you could bet some low life would try to copy them

If I remember last year - its nothing to do with when you booked or paid - but the type of ticket.

From memory (which is none too chipper so apologies) it was coach tickets, then full tickets, then camper van tickets.

Last year (as we do this year) we had a camper van tickets with the main order so we got ours last. Friends who had ordered at the same time but just general admission tickets got theirs some weeks before.

I always try to pretend that I'm cool about waiting for them. The reality is that I really want them here right now because no matter how many times I check my order status, I still wont believe I'm going until my ticket arrives :P

I bought mine GA in October and it says 0% for me.

Do you remember last year the couples whose were ripped up and put in the bin?? Or that guys whose was stolen from his desk at work... the less time I have them in hand. The less likely I'll loose them!

Same as. I'd rather someone sensible keep them for a bit....always get nervous with tickets!!