couple of Q's from first timer!

Guest chezzab

Hey! Myself and 10 others are going VIP this year, it's all of our first time at GG so just wondered if anyone had any tips for us? I know drugs are apparently hard to get in, anyone have any success stories? Also drink, I'm guessing drink at your car then go on in? Also is the car park close to the campsite? And what time would peeps suggest getting there Friday morning (will there be a mega Q?) Thanks, any heads up to make our weekend surprise free would be fab

• 3 weeks later...

3rd time this year, so not massively experienced, but got drink in both times before. I'd say it's worth risking it. They only take it off u if u get bag searched. Never taken drugs in, but judging by a lot of the ppl in there, I wouldn't say that's too difficult either. Lol. They do random bag searches, and have the usual - couple of sniffer dogs.

We're VIPers too =) defo' worth it. X

• 1 month later...

Do the sniffer dogs just sit at the side? Heard stories that they let ~20 people in at a time from the queue and walk up & down with the dogs before you get to the bag search station, and that everyone gets searched too.

Edited by syphitic