Foo Fighters

Brave Sir Robin

Have you tried to reconcile these two things into a coherent whole? :P

From what's in my knowledge, the lure of R/L - including the money on offer with its conditions - has stopped Foos doing Glastonbury.

haha :)

Yes but the Foo's can't just play reading every 2-3 years can they?....maybe they can, what do I know?

If they hadn't played in 2012 then my money would be all over a Reading headline slot.

Never mind, Matt42, I'd like to see them too. :)

If there really are people out there who would consider cancelling their Glastonbury ticket after they find that they've shelled out for one of the Wembley gigs and the Foos now play both, Wembley and Glastonbury, those tickets would be shifted without problems in the re-sale, I'd think. I mean how many people would actually do that? Not many. As long as the Wembley stuff went on sale before the festival line up is confirmed.....

Anyway all wishful thinking on my side, I've never seen them live. I don't care if it's 15 years too late.

I like it, has that old school Foo's sound to it. I never expect or want them to produce something unknown and astounding, i just always want them to go back to that original thrashy sound which made them great, rather than the middle of the road stuff they started knocking out 5 albums in.

Can it not be the case that foos can't commit to Glasto until a certain % (close to 100) of the Wembley shows sell out? Considering people on here think the shows will be announced around the time the album is released which gives a couple of months before glasto sign up their acts

Probably but then Glastonbury won't release the line up to next year so should be ok