2014 Webcam Watch

Amii

I think they heard us, it's back now haha

You have to wonder sometimes if its just someone unplugging the power { perhaps to put on a kettle }
the really annoying thing is ' this is the week where it gets the most interesting ' so I hope they can keep it running this time.
Thanks for letting us know.

You have to wonder sometimes if its just someone unplugging the power { perhaps to put on a kettle }
the really annoying thing is ' this is the week where it gets the most interesting ' so I hope they can keep it running this time.
Thanks for letting us know.

Going back about 10 years, we had a problem in work with a server that kept failing each evening. Turned out it was the cleaner unplugging it so they could plug their Henry the Hoover in. :)

• Upvote 1

Going back about 10 years, we had a problem in work with a server that kept failing each evening. Turned out it was the cleaner unplugging it so they could plug their Henry the Hoover in. :)

I wouldn't be surprised if it was something straight forward like that :P

Something up with the Wickedfaerie webcam, could be them re-positioning it?!

Yeah not sure what we're supposed to be looking at there maybe WickedFaerie's cleaner opened a window and knocked it hehe

Theres something in Arcadia field - a box or something. Start of the construction I'm betting

The box has gone. Maybe it wasn't a box after all. Maybe the spider thing lives under Park Home ground and it was just poking its head up to see whether it's time to come out yet.

• Upvote 1

Anyone surprised by the size of the Pyramid mixing desk - I thought it used to be much bigger than that. Perhaps new tech now only needs a smaller rig - dunno.

It was the same last year, I don't think the footprint has changed size it's just not as tall, I think this was done as it creates more space up the hill where you can get a direct view of the stage.

It was the same last year, I don't think the footprint has changed size it's just not as tall, I think this was done as it creates more space up the hill where you can get a direct view of the stage.

and because the hight was for cameras but they couldnt see through the flags

Haha! Sorry everyone - I'll re-position the camera in the morning.

More likely: Cat pounces on fly on window and lands on camera lead - Shepton Mallet Journal.

(Sadly I don't have a cleaner!)

FaerieCam Killed By Feather Duster Shock Horror Probe? (The Sun)

http://www.wickedfaerie.co.uk/blog/wp-content/glasto2014.jpg

Illegal Immigrants Sabotage Faeriecam (The Daily Mail)

Unfortunate duster acident disables Glsatnobruy Fun (Grauniad)

Haha! Sorry everyone - I'll re-position the camera in the morning.

More likely: Cat pounces on fly on window and lands on camera lead - Shepton Mallet Journal.

(Sadly I don't have a cleaner!)

as a Cat person I can understand - there was a worry that it was a BBC engineer Sabotage Plot !!
keep up the good work.