Your guess for stage splits

Guest mattgimmeshelter

It's been abit quiet on the T front recently, bar the Hurt/Heal games so I thought of this

You can either reply with a poster or just by text -

Guess the stage splits AND who may still be TBA

We were lucky enough to get day splits in the initial announcement so that's half the battle!

My Guess

Mainstage

Biffy Clyro Calvin Harris Arctic Monkeys

Ed Sheeran Paolo Nutini Jake Bugg

Ellie Goulding Pharrell Williams Paul Weller

Imagine Dragons Lilly Allen Bastille

HAIM The Charlatans Kaiser Chiefs

The Magic Numbers

Radio One Stage

Steve Angello Elbow Disclosure

Alesso Rudimental Tinie Tempah

You Me At Six Bombay Bicycle Club Lana Del Rey

Rita Ora The 1975 Martin Garrix

Lorde John Newman Sam Smith

King Tuts

Pixies Ben Howard Example

Manic Street Preachers James Franz Ferdinand

Chvrches Twin Atlantic Tame Impala

Maximo Park Embrace Kodaline

That's the best I think I can do right now - Seem plausable? I know there's acts i've left out - but it's mainly because I have no idea where they would be placed!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm gonna leave a lot of bands out as I have no idea where they'll go.

FRIDAY

Main Stage: Biffy Clyro, Ed Sheeran, Ellie Goulding Imagine Dragons, Manic Street Preachers, Foxes

Radio One: Steve Angello, Alesso, You Me at Six, HAIM

King Tuts: Pixies, CHVRCHES, DJ Fresh, The Magic Numbers

SATURDAY

Main Stage: Calvin Harris, Pharrell Williams, Paolo Nutini, Rudimental, James, John Newman, The Human League, Nina Nesbitt

Radio One: Elbow, Bombay Bicycle Club, Twin Atlantic, Katy B

King Tuts: Ben Howard, The 1975, The Charlatans, Embrace, The Stranglers

SUNDAY

Main Stage: Arctic Monkeys, Jake Bugg, Bastille, Franz Ferdinand, London Grammar, Passenger

Radio One: Disclosure, Example, Tinie Tempah, Tame Impala, Sam Smith, Inspiral Carpets

King Tuts: Paul Weller, Kaiser Chiefs, Kodaline, Metronomy, Newton Faulkner, Reverend and the Makers

As I said. Not a lot there. I'm also VERY unsure on that Sunday King Tuts one, but it would not surprise me.

Edited by DomDom1984

FRIDAY

Main: Biffy Clyro, Ed Sheeran, Ellie Goulding, Imagine Dragons, Manic Street Preachers, Lorde, The Enemy, The Magic Numbers, Foxes

Radio 1: Steve Angello, Alesso, You Me At Six, Haim, Tom Odell, Maximo Park, Neon Jungle, The Rifles,

King Tuts: Pixies, Chvrches, The Horrors, DJ Fresh, The Kooks, Temples, Hudson Taylor, Charlie XCX, Josh Record, Marmozets

Transmissions: Klaxons, Birdy, Blood Red Shoes, Jimi Goodwin, Drenge, Lonely the Brave, The Orwells, Wolf Alice, Little Matador, Dolomite Minor

SATURDAY

Main: Calvin Harris, Paolo Nutini, Pharrell Williams, Rudimental, James, John Newman, Nina Nesbitt, The Stranglers, Sophie Ellis-Bextor

Radio 1: Elbow, Bombay Bicycle Club, Twin Atlantic, The Charlatans, Katy B, Vance Joy, Augustines, Twenty One Pilots, Luke Sital-Singh

Tuts: Ben Howard, The 1975, Embrace, The Human League, Clean Bandit, We Are Scientists, Ella Eyre, George Ezra, Catfish & the Bottlemen, The Lafontaines

Transmissions: Mogwai, Band of Skulls, Anna Calvi, Wilko Johnson, Circa Waves, Chloe Howl, Hozier, The Amazing Snakeheads, Fatherson

SUNDAY

Main: Arctic Monkeys, Jake Bugg, Paul Weller, Bastille, Franz Ferdinand, Passenger, The Vamps, Soul II Soul, Red Hot Chili Pipers

Radio 1: Disclosure, Example, Kaiser Chiefs, London Grammar, Kodaline, Sam Smith, Reverend & the Makers, Inspiral Carpets, Pulled Apart By Horses

Tuts: Tinie Tempah, Lana Del Rey, Tame Impala, Metronomy, Newton Faulkner, Chance the Rapper, Nick Mulvey, Royal Blood, Banks

Transmissions: Above & Beyond, The Twilight Sad, Earl Sweatshirt, Wilkinson, Public Service Broadcasting, Jess Glyne, King Charles, Darlia, The Minutes

Edited by kingcrawler

FRIDAY

Main: Biffy Clyro, Ed Sheeran, Ellie Goulding, Pixies, Manic Street Preachers, Janelle Monae, Neon Jungle, The Magic Numbers, Josh Record

R1: Steve Angello, Alesso, Haim, You Me At Six, The Enemy, Foxes, Charli XCX, Lonely The Brave, Wolf Alice

Tuts: Imagine Dragons, Mogwai, Chvrches, Maximo Park, The Kooks, Hudson Taylor,The Rifles, TBA, TBA

Transmissions: DJ Fresh, Drenge, Little Matador, Fatherson, Dolomite Minor , TBA, TBA, TBA, TBA

SATURDAY

Main: Calvin Harris, Paolo Nutini, Pharrell Williams, Rudimental, James, John Newman, Embrace, The Stranglers, Sophie Ellis-Bextor

R1: Elbow, Bombay Bicycle Club, Twin Atlantic, The Human League, Wilko Johnson, Clean Bandit, Ella Eyre, Circa Waves, Pulled Apart By Horses

Tuts: Ben Howard, The 1975, The Charlatans, Miles Kane, We Are Scientists, Augustines, Twenty One Pilots, Chloe Howl, TBA

Transmissions: Katy B, George Ezra, The Xcerts, The Lafontaines, The Amazing Snakeheads, TBA, TBA, TBA, TBA

SUNDAY

Main: Arctic Monkeys, Jake Bugg, Paul Weller, Tinie Tempah, Lorde, Passenger, Soul II Soul, King Charles, Red Hot Chilli Pipers

R1: Disclosure, Bastille, Kaiser Chiefs, Tame Impala, Sam Smith, Metronomy, Reverend & The Makers, Royal Blood, Darlia

Tuts: Example, Franz Ferdinand, London Grammar, Kodaline, Newton Faulkner, Chance The Rapper, Neon Trees, The Twilight Sad, The Minutes

Transmissions: Above & Beyond, Earl Sweatshirt, Wilkinson, Inspiral Carpets, Jess Glynne, Becky Hill, TBA, TBA, TBA

Few gaps still remaining

Edited by harryomatic

not going to guess the full stage split (I got to half way on Friday and got annoyed by Pixies in the tent...) but will guess a few TBCs, maybe not all 'certain' but playing around T time and would fit...

Lana Del Ray

The Kooks

The Hives

Madeon

The Enemy

The Twang

I Am Kloot

Future Islands

Kiesza

Vintage Trouble

not going to guess the full stage split (I got to half way on Friday and got annoyed by Pixies in the tent...) but will guess a few TBCs, maybe not all 'certain' but playing around T time and would fit...

Lana Del Ray

The Kooks

The Hives

Madeon

The Enemy

The Twang

I Am Kloot

Future Islands

Kiesza

Vintage Trouble

in my opinion one is still to be announced, poster might also show that with ed sheeran being right next to biffy clyro and paulo nutini being next to calvin harris on the saturday and nobody next to arctic monkeys

jake bugg wouldnt be the end of the world tho

Maybe they just don't consider Jake Bugg as big as them, and he's still the sub headiner. Plus, I thought it was a given that things are a bit skewed on that poster anyways?

I think it'll be Jake Bugg. It wouldn't surprise me if it wasn't him though. I'd take Bugg however.

could be a given but as nobody seems to know 100% for certain ive still got some hope for a sub as i think that another decent name for a sub and jake bugg below that would be strong for me but i wouldnt be too disappointed with bugg as a sub

just thinking/hoping aloud really