Secret resales

Funkyfairy!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, trying for a friend who I may have to persuade to get the coach if there is another resale haha.

don't really understand the issue? i prefer the coach. but then again, i live in london and don't have a car.

if someone actually said 'i can't be bothered going because i have to take the coach there' i'd be astounded!

don't really understand the issue? i prefer the coach. but then again, i live in london and don't have a car.

if someone actually said 'i can't be bothered going because i have to take the coach there' i'd be astounded!

I do know what you mean - any ticket is better than no ticket. But for some people, getting to the location the coach leaves from can be a problem/additional cost which may not be possible for them.

Oh I mean it wouldn't be an issue for myself at all. we usually book our own coach for about 30-40 of us which is usually quite a laugh. I think he wouldn't be too keen on travelling on his own is all; I'm sure he can be persuaded.

hi guys

have the script running via gmail with a forwarding list. reply here with your mail addresses and i'll add you in.

you'll get an e-mail from google which you need to confirm via the authorisation link.

but i'll re-iterate, you will get the occasional false alarm (ie. when registration closes again etc).

Awesome! I am on matt.matheson AT gmail DOT com - thank you so much!

hi guys, i've added those who have asked. you'll need to approve via the confirmation e-mail google send through, then you're ready - it could have ended up in junk mail?

there are twelve of you on there already, so enjoy the fight if they do go on-sale!

i'd like to send a test e-mail thorugh to see if you all get it at some stage.

Edited by majormajormajor

hi guys, i've added those who have asked. you'll need to approve via the confirmation e-mail google send through, then you're ready - it could have ended up in junk mail?

there are twelve of you on there already, so enjoy the fight if they do go on-sale!

Hi Major,

Please can you add me to the mailing list too:

Appreciate you setting it up

Edited by ticketsplease

I managed to get a coach ticket from London on May 8th last year. I'm fairly certain that that was the absolute last chance to get hold of a ticket. Just some tips:

- SMS alerts from Twitter on GlastoFest, seetickets and eFestivals. I found out about the resales on 7th and 8th via an SMS saying that people had just successfully booked tickets.

- Get a Facebook group going with your friends with your Reg No, Name and Postcode and get them to keep an eye out too. Include your mobile so if they get through then they can call you for card details or better still just purchase for you.

- Check this forum regularly for details of when the resales will be.

Good luck to all those who have missed out so far. If you're determined enough the dream is not yet over!

Edited by LexusUK

Please can you add me too bexxxxx24 @ gmail.com

Hi Major,

I'd be extremely grateful if you could add me to your list. Missed out in the main sale and the resale for 2 years now! Even had the card details in on Sunday but when I hit 'buy' they'd sold out. There is still hope though, let's stay positive.

euan_k@hotmail.com

Thanks a lot.