Resale Next Week

Guest seamonkey

Yesterday was a fab day but for some reason I'm even happier today. Thanks once again for sorting the tickets for me. You are officially a star in my books. :)

Oh, and I have a vague recollection that you posted yesterday that you'd had a bit of a drink. I sincerely hope that you are not now suffering as a result.

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mentioned this numerous times before but in 2011 I failed in the October sale, failed in the April resale and then failed in the May resale.

Then proceeded to enter every competition I could find and eventually won a pair of tickets through Gaymers about 4 weeks prior to the festival. It felt amazing!

There's still plenty of chances for those without tickets to get them. Just keep plugging away!

Woke up today - still gutted got to the payment page both in the re-sale and the original ticket day! Coming from Ireland we had all our plans made in advance as we wouldn't be able to get a campervan at this late date. Leave booked, campervan booked, ferry booked and now no tickets - such a sickner made the last 4 in a row will really miss it this year.

If you do on-line banking look at the balance and the available balance. They should be different by the amount of the tickets. It took 48 hours for the balance payment to leave my account.

Any queries give see tickets a call.

Edited by FingZen