StoneCircle

Mines now sold - will be posted out next business day delivery, should arrive Tuesday lunchtime.

Hope you have a good time. I'm off to start packing. The bimble inn is calling!

Hi, I just wanted to say a massive thank you to Stone Circle. I think what you have done on this thread is amazing and you have been so generous giving up your time to help so many people out. I hope you have a fantastic festival. Thanks again xx

Mines now sold - will be posted out next business day delivery, should arrive Tuesday lunchtime.

Hope you have a good time. I'm off to start packing. The bimble inn is calling!

Thanks again penrhos. I owe you a pint! Edited by Squonk

Thought this would be the right place to ask- how tough is security when getting into the campervan field?

Meeting some people in there and just wondering how much of a hassle it's going to be.

Edited by sisterofmercy

Thought this would be the right place to ask- how tough is security when getting into the campervan field?

Meeting some people in there and just wondering how much of a hassle it's going to be.

Which field - East or West? And do you mean getting in from the festival site?

Which field - East or West? And do you mean getting in from the festival site?

It's sounding like they're going to the east one. Yeah, from the site.

It's sounding like they're going to the east one. Yeah, from the site.

Anyone with a festival ticket can gain access to the CV fields, so you shouldn't have any issues. The East CV fields are actually the main route out to the east car parks so a bit more of a through fare for those not staying there than the West fields. You will have to leave the festival site though, so will need your ticket. You will also be going through main festival security to enter the festival again.

Anyone with a festival ticket can gain access to the CV fields, so you shouldn't have any issues. The East CV fields are actually the main route out to the east car parks so a bit more of a through fare for those not staying there than the West fields. You will have to leave the festival site though, so will need your ticket. You will also be going through main festival security to enter the festival again.

Ah ok, that should be alright then. Thanks :)

They've got my clothes is all!

Edited by sisterofmercy

Great to see that everyone has got sorted . We had to pull out of list quite early as the company who are delivering our caravan required a definite commitment but its been great to watch how it has all panned out. Well done Stone Circle - great work. Hope everyone has a great festival.

Hi, I just wanted to say a massive thank you to Stone Circle. I think what you have done on this thread is amazing and you have been so generous giving up your time to help so many people out. I hope you have a fantastic festival. Thanks again x

Good to meet you the other day Jo - have a great time x

Thanks Jub, there are currently no buyers now on this thread but Bexxx did you sort yours out now?

Yes thanks thenavyone. We bought another from Delbert71 yesterday. If the missing one makes an appearance in tomorrow's post, I may have an extra....

Yes thanks thenavyone. We bought another from Delbert71 yesterday. If the missing one makes an appearance in tomorrow's post, I may have an extra....

Is this the one that the seller didn't put any postage on it? Have you / they asked into the local sorting office to try and trace ahead of it turning up with a request for payment on the front?

Is this the one that the seller didn't put any postage on it? Have you / they asked into the local sorting office to try and trace ahead of it turning up with a request for payment on the front?

Yes that's the one. It was (accidentally) sent out without any postage via the sellers work. She did call Royal Mail who told her it would still get to us and we'd have to pay the missing postage. I don't know if she asked to trace it via the sorting office her end. But it was posted last Wednesday, so not sure if it'd still be in the locality.

We have been in regular contact with our local sorting office to check they haven't got it. They don't get 'no postage' items on a Monday, so it won't be there today. There is a chance it may turn up tomorrow, but we're heading off very early Wednesday so tomorrow is the last chance. Sadly, I fear it may be waiting when we return on Monday.

Morning everyone...

Right..... so as we are about to leave this morning to head down ive ended up with two campervan tickets for the east side... i have it with me and can meet anyone at the gate... would love 85 but will take a decent offer... 07525 929 455