StoneCircle

Just spoke to my mum, definitely going to have a ticket for sale but she's not budging in how the transfer will go.

Basically you woukd have to follow us in on the Tuesday and when we are given the disc and the steward does not require a pass for the caravan aswell. She will get out and do the swap :/!

Very very tight but the email has stated 100% that a camper towing a caravan will only require one pass.

I'm going to.try and make it easier

I've had bit of a disaster. I had an East ticket and was looking to swap for West. Wasn't having much luck, but I managed to find a west ticket elsewhere and purchased that. Have recently been trying to sell my spare East ticket through this list (with superhuman help from SC, and to whom I am incredibly grateful).

Turns out this morning that the West ticket I thought I'd purchased is actually for the East field, so I am now the proud owner of 2 East tickets and no West ticket!

Completely gutted. I won't give you the sob story, but it is really important that we get into the west field so this is really disappointing for us as we thought we were sorted.

Anyway, I still have an East ticket to sell. The last person I was put in touch with is now sorted. Given that this was a failed transaction, can I also be reinstated onto the list please as needing West and will sell East?

I also have a spare East ticket now, so please can you put me in touch with the next on the list so that someone can benefit from this mess!

Many thanks xx

I've had bit of a disaster. I had an East ticket and was looking to swap for West. Wasn't having much luck, but I managed to find a west ticket elsewhere and purchased that. Have recently been trying to sell my spare East ticket through this list (with superhuman help from SC, and to whom I am incredibly grateful).

Turns out this morning that the West ticket I thought I'd purchased is actually for the East field, so I am now the proud owner of 2 East tickets and no West ticket!

Completely gutted. I won't give you the sob story, but it is really important that we get into the west field so this is really disappointing for us as we thought we were sorted.

Anyway, I still have an East ticket to sell. The last person I was put in touch with is now sorted. Given that this was a failed transaction, can I also be reinstated onto the list please as needing West and will sell East?

I also have a spare East ticket now, so please can you put me in touch with the next on the list so that someone can benefit from this mess!

Many thanks xx

Hi

You are back on the list and quite rightly at the top, I will send you the contact details for out 4th attempt to sell your ticket shortly! Fingers crossed, if anyone deserves a west pass it's you :)

Hi, I have (like many) an East camper ticket which I would like to swop with a west.

Please add me to the list and I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Many thanks

Arambol

HI -

Please add me to the list.

I'm desperate for an East campervan field ticket.

I'm in the Reading area, but will travel to pickup.

ThanksX

Please can you add me to list - need Campervan east urgently - cash ready

Tried to message you but not going through ?

You did message me before but I wa not sure it was genuine so prob removed from list

Please can you add me back on ?

Cheers

All added, please have a read of the 1st post and keep an eye out for Direct Messages from me.

Sarah

Thank you for organising the campervan thread.

I will be sitting in the queue on Tuesday waiting for the West campervan site to open. I am looking forward to another fun packed few days at Pilton, some good music, a few beers and meeting some new friends.

Enjoy

DaveBrave

Just want to say a huge thank you to everyone on this thread. From Stonecircle to Bonedaddy for arranging it all. A big thank you to the person who we brought the ticket from. Got ours in the post today, and I have very one pleased wife (and also no more nagging).

I do hope everyone has a great Glastonbury this year.

Thanks again

Just want to say a huge thank you to everyone on this thread. From Stonecircle to Bonedaddy for arranging it all. A big thank you to the person who we brought the ticket from. Got ours in the post today, and I have very one pleased wife (and also no more nagging).

I do hope everyone has a great Glastonbury this year.

Thanks again

No problems Jason. I got your ticket from Rebecca Brimfield, spotted in a Facebook post to a group. You can stalk her and thank her here if you wish! ...https://www.facebook.com/rebecca.brimfield

I have a west and need an east. I actually waited two months to get one then realised I was in the wrong field. I am thick. I've messaged next person on the list missus_c but need to get this sorted asap.

• Upvote 1

Smiley33 and I have made contact and we have a plan to meet up on Saturday and swap our tickets. I love it when a plan comes together!!

Slight delay on my side sending my other ticket to D-3-4-N, but that one will be sent out tomorrow to reach Dean on Saturday.

So I *think* I'm sorted. Not counting my chickens just yet, but come Saturday afternoon I hope to be one very happy Essex girl!

Hi All,

I have a WEST campervan ticket for sale. Took the campervan for a test drive yesterday and really not sure it will get us there. Decided its safer to take the car.

Please let me know if anyone is interested.

Thanks Elle

Hi All,

I have a WEST campervan ticket for sale. Took the campervan for a test drive yesterday and really not sure it will get us there. Decided its safer to take the car.

Thanks Elle

Hi Elle - best to PM Stone Circle or the top person on the list (see first post in this thread)

Hi All,

Thanks Elle

Hi Elle,

I have sent you a DM and will be back to you with contact details shortly.

Thanks for offering your pass to us :)