StoneCircle

Hey!

I've been lucky enough to get a van ticket from a friend who's been unable to find a van to use, so please remove me from the list.

After all the hard work you've put in helping everyone on here I'll be glad to help on the Tuesday with keeping an eye on this thread. If you want to send me the contact list then I'll get it printed up and take it down with me.

Thanks SC!

Thanks for letting me know, and for volunteering your services, again, above and beyond!

There are some great people on this thread :)

It's amazing, i have gone from 37th to 25th on the list, so it is moving.

Yes, so many of the new members who joined to get a campervan ticket have disappeared! Great news for those who actually use the forum :)

Hi SC

Thanks for your hard work, and as said by many it's really greatful! Originally we asked to be on the list for 2 tickets east. But we have decided to only ask for 1 and give others below us, more of a chance. It's really for my parents and we just want them to have a great festival in style and comfort.

Edited by marigold83

Hi SC

Thanks for your hard work, and as said by many it's really greatful! Originally we asked to be on the list for 2 tickets east. But we have decided to only ask for 1 and give others below us, more of a chance. It's really for my parents and we just want them to have a great festival in style and comfort.

Hi

That's great! And you have a DM ;) ;)

Edited by StoneCircle

This thread is starting to sound a little fishy. It just all worked out so well for ZoomZoom, and so quickly. Not that I'm a cynic at all ;)

Looks like Tompip72 was correct.

My "guess" is that ZoomZoom is user that normally goes by another name, and who isn't interested at all in a CV ticket and doesn't have one.

But that's just a "guess". :)

And I think I know who it is......... and like Neil, it is just a guess! :D;)

Hopefully the trolls will now leave us alone And some really good news is the top 2 people on the list all have ticket offers, and Marigold83 is sorted so that should see everyone move up 3 places! Pretty encouraging for those of you lower down it has to be said! :)

Edited by StoneCircle

I use the forum every day and read everything added to this thread. I think Stone Circle has had a difficult job recently and I take my hat off to her for her patience and dedication. I was a long way down the list when I joined it, so it is definitely moving well now. Good luck to everyone. :)

Stone Circle

I've registered just to come on here and say a massive thank you for what you're doing!

I've been following this since we got our tickets in the resale and didnt get a campervan ticket, its been pretty stressful as we have paid for our van (!)

But thanks to you, my fella (who has been registered on this forum for years and posts) is in the process of buying a ticket through this arrangement / post.

Thank you so much and ignore the idiots who can't follow a few simple guidelines!

Have a brilliant festival :)

Ps he was 7th on the list its moving so keep positive!

Edited by Kezziah
  • Upvote 2

Hi

I said I was new and I have just worked out how to do twitter ( I think and hope). Glad you are patient my twitter is @ned44kelly ( i think, i sent myself a test direct message and it worked so finmgers crossed)

Great work

Nick

Stone Circle

I've registered just to come on here and say a massive thank you for what you're doing!

I've been following this since we got our tickets in the resale and didnt get a campervan ticket, its been pretty stressful as we have paid for our van (!)

But thanks to you, my fella (who has been registered on this forum for years and posts) is in the process of buying a ticket through this arrangement / post.

Thank you so much and ignore the idiots who can't follow a few simple guidelines!

Have a brilliant festival :)

Ps he was 7th on the list its moving so keep positive!

Many thanks for taking the time to join the forum just to say thank you, it is appreciated and I hope you and rocks1ar have a great festival! :)

Just finding out a mate got tickets in the resale for him & family but couldn't get a Van pass, so we're after an East Campervan pass, much appreciated to be added to the list.

Hi, I have added you and the good news the list is moving nicely! :)

Hi there,

I'm selling a spare caravan/campervan camping ticket for EAST SIDE BLUE ROUTE due to accidentally ordering more than one.

if you are in need of a east side blue route ticket then please reply to me here or if the OP can send me the next in line, i'm not too sure how to work this forum.

i am sorry if this causes queue jumpers but due to my error my father is rather annoyed haha, as i used his card to purchase the second load of tickets, i need it gone as quickly as possible due to it being so close to the festival. reply in this post or send me a message and i will send you the appropriate details to work things out.

I am selling the pass for the exact same price i payed for it plus P+P, so location depends slightly on price.

Hope to see all you happy campers at EAST SIDE this year :)

regards,

Karl.

Hi there,

I'm selling a spare caravan/campervan camping ticket for EAST SIDE BLUE ROUTE due to accidentally ordering more than one.

if you are in need of a east side blue route ticket then please reply to me here or if the OP can send me the next in line, i'm not too sure how to work this forum.

i am sorry if this causes queue jumpers but due to my error my father is rather annoyed haha, as i used his card to purchase the second load of tickets, i need it gone as quickly as possible due to it being so close to the festival. reply in this post or send me a message and i will send you the appropriate details to work things out.

I am selling the pass for the exact same price i payed for it plus P+P, so location depends slightly on price.

regards,

Karl.

let the next in line have it

Edited by sonicpurveyor

Hi there,

regards,

Karl.

Hi Karl,

Stonecircle has the details of the next person in line, hopefully she'll be along soon to pass them to you! Theyll be daher to buy so you wont have it on your hands for long I wouldn't think :-)

Hi there,

regards,

Karl.

Hi Karl,

The idea is to let the next in line have it, which is jobleakley1

Contact them via DM on http://www.efestivals.co.uk/forums/user/184256-jobleakley1/

or StoneCircle will DM you their contact details as soon as she's back on line.

Hi there,

regards,

Karl.

Hi Karl,

Many thanks for this, the next person is jobleakley1 and I will send you a direct message with her contact details. She will be thrilled!

Thanks, :)

Hi Karl,

Many thanks for this, the next person is jobleakley1 and I will send you a direct message with her contact details. She will be thrilled!

Thanks, :)

Not a problem, many thanks to nicole hammond on the official glastonbury festival FB page for pointing me in this direction, never thought it'd be this quick ! :)

thanks for making this part as quick and as painless as possible, literally hashing out the details as we speak :)

thanks again,

karl.

Not a problem, many thanks to nicole hammond on the official glastonbury festival FB page for pointing me in this direction, never thought it'd be this quick ! :)

thanks for making this part as quick and as painless as possible, literally hashing out the details as we speak :)

thanks again,

karl.

I have sent you her details, if you look at the top of the screen on the black line you should have a red number 1, click on that and it will open up the message from me.

Jo will be in touch with you too via Messenger on here, she has read my message.

Thank you ever so much and I must try and thank Nicole Hammond too!

And I hope your Dad now forgives you :)